Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite satisfied with the way it's going thank you. I look forward to doing things of this nature again in the future.

So something has failed terribly and you want to do it again. Now I know why Darkfist is the global powerhouse that it is. I always wanted to know the secret to your success. Thank you. Now I understand.

Furthermore, I think the New Sith Order should be destroyed.

You've expressed this opinion for a long time now. It means as much as it did then as it does now.

To ensure there's no misunderstanding, Youwish does not have the powers to offer a treaty. He was being facetious.

[OOC] I feel compelled to say how distasteful I find this. If you have an issue with us, then post about it in an IC manner. Don't go onto 4chan, make some crappy posts while pretending to be one of us then screenshot it and claim it was us.[OOC]

I think that would be more appropriate, yes. Certainly not enough to try and have NSO spammed with obscene content.

Can you please choose the answer to how inappropriate NSO is?

A. Extremely inappropriate

B. Very inappropriate

C. Fairly inappropriate

You're answer will be given to NSO, and they will reply to it in 1 - 9,001 business days. Thank you for your contribution to make NSO a less obscene alliance.

I have already explained the point of this thread 2-3 times. I would like to take this opportunity to kindly ask that you, and anyone else still not clear on this, to read-read the the discussion.

Thank you.

Oh, I thought you had much better reasons than to "clearly express to NSO your displeasure in a way that's 'appropriate'", which is why I asked.

Thankyou youwish

Those logs gave me a good laugh

No use screaming about NSO and how you think they should be destroyed. If you don't like what they are doing, well doing something about it.

Name dropping like this just makes you look foolish and inapt.

Sir, I challenge you to a duel.

Pistols at dawn.

I never rise that early, I'm afraid.

Bannana?! I am disgusted, meet me on irc, so I can log dump and show the world how much I am displeased with you!

I also do not frequent IRC. Perhaps you would care to rise at dawn and vent your rage on Mr Daikos in my stead.

So you're just announcing you aren't pleased with NSO? :facepalm:

Well, he's also performing a baseless character attack on an NSO member and expressing his belief that our alliance should be "destroyed." But only to inform us of some situation or another, of course.