An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

if it is a real war yes, but not a techraid ;)

edit: But raiding a CnG alliance is a perfect DoW for all of CnG

Obviously, the benefits of being connected/blocs etc.

...Stop trying so hard.

It's been established that C&G as a political entity a) does not recognize this as an alliance-to-alliance war.....

1 Line against 2 paras, Indeed I'm the one trying hard :ph34r:, anyway, I'm most thankful for the information.

t's cute how some members of the moral brigade..not a tech raid!

Disappointed? I gave Athens 10 for the amusement & I thought I wasnt in the Moral brigade, but hey thanks :), but I'll pass -_-. (PS You're cute too).

Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the famed Athens/MK divide in CnG? It's actually an MK/FoB divide. Attack all you want.

I've got no interest in attacking anyone. I've just seen here many times that the members of MK aren't to be taken seriously, as only the words of Archon actually mean anything. Since he made no mention of FoB it seemed like a reasonable question. The omission comes off as if one of the players in this drama has been forgotten, both by the people up in arms as well as by their allies.

None the less, I respect MK's position in this debacle, and from what I've seen of them, expected nothing less.

1 Line against 2 paras, Indeed I'm the one trying hard :ph34r:, anyway, I'm most thankful for the information.

It's too early in the day for mathematics.

I've got no interest in attacking anyone. I've just seen here many times that the members of MK aren't to be taken seriously, as only the words of Archon actually mean anything. Since he made no mention of FoB it seemed like a reasonable question. The omission comes off as if one of the players in this drama has been forgotten, both by the people up in arms as well as by their allies.

None the less, I respect MK's position in this debacle, and from what I've seen of them, expected nothing less.

It was the anti-Athens bandwagon that originally omitted FoB. Had they been as attacked, verbally, as Athens they would be in this announcement as well.

Edited by Mundokiir

It was the anti-Athens bandwagon that originally omitted FoB. Had they been as attacked, verbally, as Athens they would be in this announcement as well.

This. You know those comments about how members of MK aren't to be taken seriously? My post was one of those times.

Hey, 14, wow, that's incredible. I fought more wars than that in GW1, GW3, UJW, and if you want to count Vox's resistance as part of the WotC, then I fought over 150.

You really aren't as cool as you think. Does this mean I can call you a coward like you were attempting to do to MK?

LOL Starfox!

Now you gotta eat your TaterTots by the big Traffic Signal

True. I just got my first wonders ever, too. There's no looking back now, my pixels are here to stay.

Why has no one attacked Starfox? Like, come on people, he just bought a wonder. wtc.

(seems i cannot see or find the treaty section on the MK boards...)

That would be because it doesn't exist. We keep our wiki up-to-date, with links to each treaty's public announcement, for a reason.

ok so to further clarify based on this statement. if an alliance were to tech raid (i.e. only use GAs and no air strikes, navy, CMs, spy attempts, or nukes) Athens would that bring in CnG? hopefully this has clarified my previous question.

That would depend if there were any Athenians willing to shoot back. That would, of course, set off our Aggression clause. ;)

I've got no interest in attacking anyone. I've just seen here many times that the members of MK aren't to be taken seriously, as only the words of Archon actually mean anything.

If the words of Archon meant anything to the trolls that have prolonged this thread with pedantry and inanity, this thread would have been dead a long time ago.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I have no grudge with MK, I don't "rain down hatemail" on them. Your post is stupid. I don't know who you are, but from the looks of it, you're not much.

"No grudge" but yet you're willing to agree with "Archon's 'tone' has changed since the Karma War", citing no valid proof other than "Yeah, I think so too". Maybe posted a few years ago, it could've flown, but not any more. As for me?

The hatemail comment was directed at me, not the MK. As for this:

you're not much

I hardly doubt looking at NS and when I created my nation is any indication of how "much" I am. For all you know, or care to even acknowledge, I could be someone of importance, or not. But what matters at the moment is YOUR own "worth". This is CN and all, but have some valid points before you just blindly jump on the bandwagon without any rhyme or reason. I can give you some reasons why I'll repeat what YOU yourself said, "Your post is stupid", and here they are: blindly assuming about other people, claiming ignorance, and generally having the same mindset as you did when you were in another alliance with N[insert Letter Here]O. Times are changing.

SF basically answered that, though i do not hate MK. i may dislike them now but i do not hate them. Athens on the other hand i do despise.

Despite the fact your whole signature is "I support rolling MK", you're saying you only "dislike them"? Serious issues much? :facepalm:

Edited by IncendiarytheGreat

Its one thing to pound out a point but they already admit they were wrong. They are paying reps and their allies/members are telling them they are wrong.

It doesn't look to me like they think they were wrong, just that they think they'll look bad in public if they continue.

And they aren't paying reps, they are saying "Oh, we worked something out". You can look at the aid slots for Knights of Ni here...

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...yallexact=exact

There is a total of one aid slot from Athens to KofN. That hardly fits with "They are paying reps" in this situation.

It doesn't look to me like they think they were wrong, just that they think they'll look bad in public if they continue.

And they aren't paying reps, they are saying "Oh, we worked something out". You can look at the aid slots for Knights of Ni here...

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...yallexact=exact

There is a total of one aid slot from Athens to KofN. That hardly fits with "They are paying reps" in this situation.

You're right. We're totally blowing Ni! off and aren't paying reps.

Or you could have noticed the fact that Ramon already posted saying Ni! was still tallying the totals. But that would require reading and we can't have that now can we? As a side note, that means any aid slots you see going from Athens to Ni! are not the result of orders from Athens finance and are actually members sending aid voluntarily.

Or you could have noticed the fact that Ramon already posted saying Ni! was still tallying the totals. But that would require reading and we can't have that now can we? As a side note, that means any aid slots you see going from Athens to Ni! are not the result of orders from Athens finance and are actually members sending aid voluntarily.

But it's so easy to skip all that "official" stuff and jump right to conclusions. It makes you extra cool and hip if you're not in any way involved with the situation.

Despite the fact your whole signature is "I support rolling MK", you're saying you only "dislike them"? Serious issues much? :facepalm:

My sig is mainly as a joke with Sir William of MK and the conversation we had about MK members wearing the "i voted to roll IAA" sigs.

so yes, i only dislike MK. honestly, if MK got rolled, i probably would not care one bit but don't honestly care if they don't get rolled either.

When you are actually paying reps, then you'll have a lot better argument.

I don't recall exactly when the attacks took place, but this particular thread, a result of those attacks, is now 5 days old, which is plenty of time to start sending if you were going to do so.

You don't get credit for paying reps until you actually start doing it.

I don't recall exactly when the attacks took place, but this particular thread, a result of those attacks, is now 5 days old, which is plenty of time to start sending if you were going to do so.

You don't get credit for paying reps until you actually start doing it.

Thanks. Now go join Ni! and work your way into gov so your opinion on this matter will actually mean something.

If you think just clicking the aid button on a bunch of nations is what Ni! wants, I suggest you go speak to them so you can get your mind right. And gee I'm sorry professor, I dunno how I'd graduate CN without the credits from your class. Please let me just run along and set everything just the way you want it without regard for Ni. Then again maybe I should be teaching this class since you don't seem to realize that we need to work things out in a way that meaningfully helps repair some of the larger nations that were hit since throwing them a few million isn't exactly useful.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Gosh, if only he were a completely uninformed troll from an alliance with absolutely no connection to this issue his argument would hold some weight.

Sorry rsox, until you have Baldr's credentials I just won't believe anything you say.