Joint TOP/IRON/ODN Announcement

Dr. Dan

IRON's senator has clearly enough votes that if distributed correctly, can be used to hold two senate seats. Whether IRON chooses to use that ability to get two senate seats for themselves or one for themselves and one for one of their friends, or simply to sit with a huge lead in the #1 spot, is up to them.

IRON has no desire to hold more than 1 seat on the Orange Senate.

While we, in theory, COULD hold more than 1, we have no need to do so.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see another free senate. :D

However the only real effect I see coming from this is FOK taking TOP's seat.

Sorry to burst your bubble Lord Brendan, but FOK can't "take" TOP's seat. Any senator that FOK! gains will be through the cooperation between the two alliances as they agreed to long ago. I, for one, would be quite happy to vote for Fok!'s senator next reset as TOP's official senate candidate.

Article III, We like to FOK on TOP MDoAP

Edited by Titus Pullo

Sorry to burst your bubble Lord Brendan, but FOK can't "take" TOP's seat. Any senator that FOK! gains will be through the cooperation between the two alliances as they agreed to long ago. I, for one, would be quite happy to vote for Fok!'s senator next reset as TOP's official senate candidate.

Article III, We like to FOK on TOP MDoAP

Not my bubble! :mad:

I don't understand any reactions other than indifference! I can't even get excited in any form about this thing. We've been rotating spots in the orange sphere and I don't see that changing anytime soon. There is no change other than that this treaty, which has no practical purpose, doesn't exist.