Joint TOP/IRON/ODN Announcement

Dr. Dan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

The ODN continues to impress me by getting rid of one their ties to TOP, only one more to go fellas. IRON, on the other hand, confuses me. Because I'm in a good mood today I will look at this announcement with guarded optimism . Hopefully this treaty cancellation is a sign that the vaunted TOP-IRON relationship is in a state of free fall. If IRON does in fact cancel the beautifully named "Hearts of IRON II" treaty I will indeed stand side by side with Spider and applaud you.

The ball is in your court, IRON. Do the right thing.

IRON Loves TOP.

I love TOP.

Nuff said.

LOL

Remember when UNION and CON were threatened with war if they put a CON member on the senate via our own senate treaty?

Good times...

Ahh yes, remember when a Moon government member actually had the nerve to post about opening up the orange senate in the OUT forums and got shouted down? Remember when just 2 months ago these same signatories, while sharing their seats as a PR move, would still get defensive if the subject of a free senate got brought up?

Ahh yes, remember when a Moon government member actually had the nerve to post about opening up the orange senate in the OUT forums and got shouted down? Remember when just 2 months ago these same signatories, while sharing their seats as a PR move, would still get defensive if the subject of a free senate got brought up?

I was that MOON government member - so I, of course, remember it ;)

OUT is gonna get disolved

Orange Unity is screw'd

we're all gonna die!

Orange is fine. Nothing to see here. I do love having to find out if there is any merit to any conversations I have with Orange alliances by talking to the other Orange alliances that were mentioned, though.

Communication is at an all time high, imo. Everything is fine, citizen.

Did someone from ODN really shout down someone from MOON over a senate seat??? :( ..wow that is disappointing to hear.

Edited by Cataduanes

We have recently come out of a drugs rehabilitation programme and had a change of heart. 2 months is little off though it was more like 12 rehab is a slow process you know?

Edited by MCRABT

Hey folks, sorry I'm late to the... party? Seriously, why is this still even going on?

Its not like ODN had a say anyway.

This is true. As one may clearly see in the logs so generously posted by MCRABT, I desperately attempted to maintain this apartheid-era treaty. Alas, for my thundering arguments were countered elegantly and flawlessly by the bourgeoisie free-spherers IRON and TOP. What was I to do? I have entered into secret talks with FOK, R&R and Vanguard in the hopes of establishing another, far more sinister OST.

This would be a brilliant mediocre scandal if it had any semblance of truth. Did MOON even exist two months ago?

Please, people, find your drama in a topic more deserving of it.

This would be a brilliant mediocre scandal if it had any semblance of truth. Did MOON even exist two months ago?

Please, people, find your drama in a topic more deserving of it.

QUOTE (Gofastleft @ Oct 26 2009, 02:52 AM)

I think he meant those as two seperate things. Let the record show, MOON doesn't care anymore, since most of MOON has left what was once MOON anyway.

MOON.

We have recently come out of a drugs rehabilitation programme and had a change of heart. 2 months is little off though it was more like 12 rehab is a slow process you know?

Everyone knows that rehab facilities on Planet Bob can be planned, but they are never finished. Fess up, where were you *really*? :awesome:

The problem seems to be Rab logdumping before tinfoil warriors launched the full fledge 3-way flank attacks, now they're on the field with no targets and just roaming around getting bored.

This was a potential 30 page thread. Rab :gag: you took away alot of :popcorn:. >:|

Edited by shahenshah

The problem seems to be Rab logdumping before tinfoil warriors launched the full fledge 3-way flank attacks, now they're on the field with no targets and just roaming around getting bored.

Not the dreaded full fledge 3-way flank attacks! Whatever will we do?

The problem seems to be Rab logdumping before tinfoil warriors launched the full fledge 3-way break-off flank attacks, now they're on the field with no targets and just roaming around getting bored.

This was a potential 30 page thread. Rab :gag: you took away alot of :popcorn:. >:|

Fixed for you.

So three alliances that like to cancel treaties on a last minute notice, cancel on each other?

BRILLIANT!

I didn't even know this treaty still existed.

We're actually lucky this worked out as well as it did; all three signatories cancelled independantly in an effort to "pull a fast one" on the other two. Little did we suspect...