Joint TOP/IRON/ODN Announcement

Dr. Dan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that rehab facilities on Planet Bob can be planned, but they are never finished. Fess up, where were you *really*? :awesome:

There are some things that aren't fit for even Planet Bob consumpiton.

MCRABT's whereabouts usually fit that description. :awesome:

I cannot believe a cancellation of an outdated treaty that meant little to nothing has brought 8 pages of fluff.

That's the problem with your alliance, ODN and IRON - you all still don't seem to understand, a free and open senate meant a lot and still means a lot to almost every alliance on Orange, that's why there is "8 pages of fluff" here.

I think he meant those as two seperate things. Let the record show, MOON doesn't care anymore, since most of MOON has left what was once MOON anyway.

MOON.

Let the record show, since I was the one who brought the issue up, I sure as hell still care.

That's the problem with your alliance, ODN and IRON - you all still don't seem to understand, a free and open senate meant a lot and still means a lot to almost every alliance on Orange, that's why there is "8 pages of fluff" here.

I think its safe to assume all three of us have now noticed this, rest assured the ''fluff'' will serve a purpose ;) ..also hi Yawoo.

We understand it. The 'fluff' he refers to are the posts from those who believe this signifies a divide between the three alliances in question. The posts by those discussing the opening up of the sphere--including your own--are not 'fluff', and will not be taken as such by our governments. If we hadn't come to understand the significance of a free sphere, this announcement wouldn't exist at all.

There's certainly not 8 pages of people misinterpreting this, regardless.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

This would be a brilliant mediocre scandal if it had any semblance of truth. Did MOON even exist two months ago?

Please, people, find your drama in a topic more deserving of it.

there is a reason my post had question marks in two different places, it shows there were two separate and unrelated questions so yes there is not only a semblance of truth in my post, it is completely accurate.

While I have never been concerned with a senate seat, Like Yawoo, I have always cared about a free and open senate. So much so that there was a time I talked to several alliances to see if we could force the issue by pooling our votes to make a statement. Unfortunately an alliance that would have been crucial to this endeavor had a treaty with a clause that would not let them take part. Too bad, it would have been interesting to see the reactions. :D

I think its safe to assume all three of us have now noticed this, rest assured the ''fluff'' will serve a purpose ;) ..also hi Yawoo.

Hi Cata ^_^

We understand it. The 'fluff' he refers to are the posts from those who believe this signifies a divide between the three alliances in question. The posts by those discussing the opening up of the sphere--including your own--are not 'fluff', and will not be taken as such by our governments. If we hadn't come to understand the significance of a free sphere, this announcement wouldn't exist at all.

There's certainly not 8 pages of people misinterpreting this, regardless.

Thanks for the clarification on that :)

Let the record show, since I was the one who brought the issue up, I sure as hell still care.

I don't particularly care about the senate seats, as long as they are not used as a tool in warfare the seats are quite irrelevant.

I have entered into secret talks with FOK, R&R and Vanguard in the hopes of establishing another, far more sinister OST.

And Orange thought it was united before! Just wait until this glorious new treaty hits the public shere; it will usher in a period of unparalleled prosperity and cooperation.

I don't particularly care about the senate seats, as long as they are not used as a tool in warfare the seats are quite irrelevant.

Agreed, and the thought that going to war over something as meaningless as a seat really made no sense to me. I know some value it more, and there are some in TOP that value it, but I think in the end no one believed it was so important as to enforce us to recognize them as belonging to xyz alliance. I know that we were rotating before, but if FOK or RnR two alliances I highly respect ever sought a seat without permission and gained it, I would have been strongly against any military action against them, no even if it was TOP's seat that was taken. Resulting in me asking, why hold a treaty if your not really commited to following through with it? The answer to me and I'm glad to see all three alliances was that you don't hold to the treaty.

And as Heft said, this treaty served it's purpose back in the day, saying it should never have happened is wrong, but maybe it's been held to long after it's need out of tradition rather then use.

Everyone knows that rehab facilities on Planet Bob can be planned, but they are never finished. Fess up, where were you *really*? :awesome:
There are some things that aren't fit for even Planet Bob consumpiton.

MCRABT's whereabouts usually fit that description. :awesome:

OK i'll spill it. Shan owes a bookie and Fin has warrants so we had to spend some time "down South" till things blew over.

Happy now?

OK i'll spill it. Shan owes a bookie and Fin has warrants so we had to spend some time "down South" till things blew over.

Happy now?

1. Never take the Bears and the points, it's a sucker's bet.

2. I got a lawyer who's good at getting evidence tossed on technicalities, next time, call me.

3. I was happy with the intelligent answer I got to the intelligent question much earlier in this thread. Others should be as well, but that would be Planet Bob.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I would theorize that those who cast accusations and suspect conspiracy are simply engulfed in boredom. Patience wears thin and there must be some type of outlet. I do not foresee any type of war emerging out of the removal of senate restrictions. But the impatient of this world will hope for conflict, and likely be rather disappointed.