Joint TOP/IRON/ODN Announcement

Dr. Dan

Yeah, cause Orange has always sucked up until now. :awesome:

...did you actually read my comment before replying? I'm clearly acknowledging that Orange is a powerful sphere in my statement. There's the part where I say "there was never any need for a senate treaty to allow for a powerful sphere." You know, that part right there? My comment merely asserted that, to make a powerful sphere (as you folks have), you didn't really ever need to control the senate. I used Aqua as an example because that is *also* a powerful sphere but it has never had a controlled senate.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...did you actually read my comment before replying? I'm clearly acknowledging that Orange is a powerful sphere in my statement. There's the part where I say "there was never any need for a senate treaty to allow for a powerful sphere." You know, that part right there? My comment merely asserted that, to make a powerful sphere (as you folks have), you didn't really ever need to control the senate. I used Aqua as an example because that is *also* a powerful sphere but it has never had a controlled senate.

Blue has no need to read. It detracts from his time spent being a buzzkill.

Senate seats are pretty meaningless anyway. The only time it has ever mattered is when rogue senators and Vox have used sanctions as a weapon. It doesn't take a treaty to work together to prevent that if that kind of challenge ever arises.

It's obvious what's going on here. TOP is going to attack IRON who will then attack ODN. I mean come on people, it's plain as the nose on your face.

And then we attack all of them at the same time, right? :P

Also, TOP plz don't betray IRON plz don't betray ODN. :wacko:

Senate seats are pretty meaningless anyway. The only time it has ever mattered is when rogue senators and Vox have used sanctions as a weapon. It doesn't take a treaty to work together to prevent that if that kind of challenge ever arises.

You forgot NPO's use of senators as weapons during the no CB war. Vox was only retaliating.

At the time this was incepted it was a gesture from Iron to ODN and TOP, as the could have easily held two seats back then as well. It may have not been needed, but it was an act of diplomacy to work for the greater good of the sphere.

It did serve a purpose, where Aqua had no need, especially since it started its incline at a much later date.

o/ ODN

o/ IRON

o/ TOP

Not sure what all the flurry is about here. Seems like a sensible thing to do on a sphere that is much larger then just these three alliances. The continuance of this policy would only serve to cause division on the sphere. Are alliances in the sphere going to work together as they see fit when it comes to elections? Yes, this just means that TOP, IRON and ODN can now work with others should they so choose. That means options and options are good so of course this was a good decision for these three alliances.

Sounds like a no brainer decision.

Congrats to the rest of Orange, you just got a seat at the table.

At the time this was incepted it was a gesture from Iron to ODN and TOP, as the could have easily held two seats back then as well. It may have not been needed, but it was an act of diplomacy to work for the greater good of the sphere.

It did serve a purpose, where Aqua had no need, especially since it started its incline at a much later date.

o/ ODN

o/ IRON

o/ TOP

Yea, OST did serve a purpose and did so well. It's obviously outdated and unneeded now, but I hate to see it completely disparaged. The treaty did allow enough latitude for senate-sharing policies to operate under it with no problem for over a year now, so it wasn't that bad.

OST made sense at the time it was signed, just as this makes sense today. Just because it isn't helping the sphere today doesn't mean it didn't help the sphere then.