Best Rookie Alliance?

thepebble

Which young, & unknown alliance preferably less than 6 months old do you think has the most potential in becoming a sanctioned alliance one day? Comments are appreciated.  

524 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silence and World Federation. I suppose in some sense Silence, being a merger of two fairly established alliances, while being a new AA is not what I would ever call a "Rookie" alliance though.

(I suppose a "worst rookie alliance" poll is now inevitable isn't it. <_< )

If you're a member of an alliance with fewer than 50 people and you're here saying new alliances are 'useless' and shouldn't be around because they are detrimental then nobody is going to take you seriously, and you're doing it wrong.

If you're a member of an alliance with fewer than 50 people and you're here saying new alliances are 'useless' and shouldn't be around because they are detrimental then nobody is going to take you seriously, and you're doing it wrong.

Some small alliances are quite established in CN history. Don't let stats confuse you.

Some small alliances are quite established in CN history. Don't let stats confuse you.

It doesn't really matter, most of the time their argument is that players spread so thinly leads to less interesting conflict / less activity in alliances / etc. Problem is they're contributing to it by being in small alliances too.