Best Rookie Alliance?

thepebble

Which young, & unknown alliance preferably less than 6 months old do you think has the most potential in becoming a sanctioned alliance one day? Comments are appreciated.  

524 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is clearly WF hands down. In its 2 months of existing it gained 225 memebers and went to a 2m NS, if i am not mistaken thats the firstest growth in CN history.

Someone hasn't been around long enough or knows enough history to realize that is in no way the "fastest" in CN history.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone forgotten about UINE? We are small, but growing rightly. We are six months old. We have picked up major looks by NpO, IAA, and ARES. Are goal is to be sanctioned by Christmas, 2010.

Just because you said that Corporation is going nuke rouge on you a week before Christmas.

Next time please write out alliance names in full

:)

In all fairness to the OP, I can't blame him for using acronyms instead of full names, despite some head scratching it may cause (hell, even I sometimes get annoyed typing out Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens too much :P )

i may be a little biased but i gotta say Troy shows major potential. they started outta the gate with half a mil NS already and have grown to almost 600k NS in the couple weeks they have been around. if they keep this up they will be going places

Can't say I know any of them too well but Tetris not being presented itt is giving me this feeling of emptiness and misery inside.

I also voted for PAIX because their initials don't annoy me.

• 2 weeks later...