Best Rookie Alliance?

thepebble

Which young, & unknown alliance preferably less than 6 months old do you think has the most potential in becoming a sanctioned alliance one day? Comments are appreciated.  

524 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not on there so its good to see we aren't considered rookies :P

We in USCN will be around for a long time. Yesterday October 17th marked our 3 months since DoE. We are far far far from being sanctioned, not even off the last page of Display All Alliances. But, we are building our alliance from the ground up with virtually all members being created this year, hence my sig. We will one day in the future be making a serious run in the Amazing Sanction Race.

We have a solid core of members all of which by January 1st will be over 20k NS. It may not look like it right now, but it will happen as they are being taught the best strategies for nation growth and may seem inactive but are back collecting. It is our main focus to teach new players the benefits of it to maximize funds. As the saying goes give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach him to fish and he eats for a life time. Well, that is what we are doing. We don't give "joining aid" to be wasted in one day. We grant our members a $45mil package after they have shown activity and have understood the detailed plan we make for them in our forums - each member has his own topic with the plan and Q&A so they can learn. By doing this we will have them growing consistently and preparing their nations for whatever the world of CN brings.

So my vote is obviously other.

where's the option for none of the above? None of those alliances will come close to sanction.

[edit:] to clarify, most of those alliances look to either be lulz alliances, or alliances built specifically to be small. Some of them aren't, but I don't think any of them have a clear plan to get to sanctioned status, most of them are probably concerned more with just existing, then with trying to get a sanction down the road.

Edited by astronaut jones

Tough call. I'd say it's a toss-up between EPIC (no, no bias :P), WF, Rage Co., and Other (Other being Bel Air haw.gif).

edit: Yes, the poll says "unknown". It's probably more accurate to think of it as "lesser known". In any event, I evaluated potential in general, not specifically in regards to getting sanctioned (which is much more of a guessing game).

Edited by SirWilliam