An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I certainly cannot hope to match the eloquence of OBM, I too would once again like to offer my sincerest thanks to all of our friends who stood beside us both during the conflict, and who reached out their helping hand in our time off need. You have our eternal gratitude.

I would also like to extend my thanks to those on the opposite side that I dealt with directly during the reps repayments, namely Choader, Syrik, and James for not only allowing for a smooth and easy transition of the reps, but also for conducting our dealings with class. Thank you gentlemen.

Finally, a huge thank you to all them members of TPF, and especially all of those who handled reps repays on the inside. Your diligence and efficiency was astounding, and for that I can only offer my sincerest thanks for making my job easy. At the end of the day we are nothing without each other, and it is an honor to stand beside you all in what I feel is the greatest community in all of Bob. Onwards and Upwards my friends!

o/ Freedom

Well deserved TPF, here's to a better TPF-PC relationship in the future.

You have no idea how much I want to lay a brutal verbal beat down on you right now, but this is a happy thread, so I'll save that for later.

Congratz to TPF! May your reconstruction be swift!

Congratulations TPF on finishing your terms of surrender. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

-KingEd

edit--sorry its late meant TPF not TPE :(

Edited by KingEd

While I certainly cannot hope to match the eloquence of OBM, I too would once again like to offer my sincerest thanks to all of our friends who stood beside us both during the conflict, and who reached out their helping hand in our time off need. You have our eternal gratitude.

I would also like to extend my thanks to those on the opposite side that I dealt with directly during the reps repayments, namely Choader, Syrik, and James for not only allowing for a smooth and easy transition of the reps, but also for conducting our dealings with class. Thank you gentlemen.

Finally, a huge thank you to all them members of TPF, and especially all of those who handled reps repays on the inside. Your diligence and efficiency was astounding, and for that I can only offer my sincerest thanks for making my job easy. At the end of the day we are nothing without each other, and it is an honor to stand beside you all in what I feel is the greatest community in all of Bob. Onwards and Upwards my friends!

o/ Freedom

You, sir, are a credit to your alliance. They are very fortunate to have you.

Edited by TheNeverender