An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither do I. JBone, I hope you grow to a size where we can decimate you again. ;)
:. Declare War on another nation

Declaring Nation: Boneslovia (JBone)

Declaring Nation Strength: 30,449.579

Declaring Nation Rank: Ranked #5,375 of 26,803 nations

Defending Nation: Old Dominion (TwistedRebelDB47) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

Defending Nation Strength: 80,388.561

Defending Nation Rank: Ranked #719 of 26,803 nations

Hivemind.

.....thanks for any part you played in this T.

Should have killed TPF more, though.

You could always try.

Disappointing. I was hoping this was a re-declaration of war to live up to the "just as bad" nonsense.

See above.

Boneslovia (JBone) of the White team, purchased a nuclear weapon on 10/4/2009 4:35:50 PM. The nation of Boneslovia now has 2 nuclear weapons.

Thank you to all the leaders and general members of the forces we engaged, fun war, fair terms.....here we come.

Props to TCK.

Congrats to my buddies at TPF :wub:. I expect that Phoenix to be getting hungry in no time :awesome: . And I suppose for making such a great annoucement I owe Archon some sexy time. Oh yeah Archon get ready for the Big Bad Booty Bounce :ehm: .

Edited by The Big Bad

Congrats to my buddies at TPF :wub:. I expect that Phoenix to be getting hungry in no time :awesome: . And I suppose for making such a great annoucement I owe Archon some sexy time. Oh yeah Archon get ready for the Big Bad Booty Bounce :ehm: .

this new cuddly version of TBB is frightening to say the least :ph34r:

hopefully you guys will be back to rolling hard sixes in no time

I'm just going to throw out there that that last bit is simply terrifying. :ph34r:

Congratulations TPF. You fought hard for your beliefs, paid reparations well and quickly. You deserve to be released early and I congratulate you on having pulled off your terms so effectively (shoutout to mastermind TCK). You deserve your well earned freedom and glad to see you back again. :wub: TPF :wub:

I want to fight that half-witted criminal half-empty again. He deserves another good beat down. B)

Damner! Ima full wit and have you know I got 2 tanks now!

/planning and conspiring... also painting deh tanks..

0/ TCK I mean.... dang... just dang..!