An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy guys, congrats to TPF.

Echelon front could have been classy too[in different context]..but that one certain alliance.

Just needed to get one last shot in, eh Shah? Echelon has nothing to do with this announcement, so please take your grudges elsewhere.

I thought Karma "wasn't a bloc"....

Should have killed TPF more, though.

And what here gives you the idea that Karma is a bloc? I think most anyone recognizes the use of Karma here as me being lazy and not wanting to type out the individual alliances involved in the surrender of TPF...

And what here gives you the idea that Karma is a bloc? I think most anyone recognizes the use of Karma here as me being lazy and not wanting to type out the individual alliances involved in the surrender of TPF...

Struck me as a sort of joke about Karma still existing to get people's attention.

It was a good fight, and you were incredibly impressive at paying back your reps. Thanks for the fight TPF and i wish you luck in the future. :)

I blame TCK... Bugger of a great tech / rep organizer ;)

Thanks for the fun MK and friends.. I enjoyed my first ZI and loads of nukes ;)... please inform the MushroomKloud, INC that their nukes performed as advertised and have thus increased my population of Siamese Warriors and fish mongers 10 fold :P

oo/ All parties involved.. thank you for the cooperation and early release from terms.

I thought Karma "wasn't a bloc"....

Should have killed TPF more, though.

well.. if 10% of our original score and 40% of original nations isn't killing us enough.. I don't know what more we could have done :P

Neither do I. JBone, I hope you grow to a size where we can decimate you again. ;)

Wait?.. you're back?? damn.. vacations are supposed to give one new perspective on life... and you CAME BACK!?!?! :D

May we grow together and share many exchanges of fallout... what better way for my population to grow a few NEW heads :)

oo/

Edited by deathcat

Just needed to get one last shot in, eh Shah? Echelon has nothing to do with this announcement, so please take your grudges elsewhere.

No grudges Penkala, that front was near a classy news too, but.. anyway, classiness has everything to do with this topic, lets just high-five to the ones directly involved in it :D

/me *high fives*