An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame TCK... Bugger of a great tech / rep organizer ;)

Thanks for the fun MK and friends.. I enjoyed my first ZI and loads of nukes ;)... please inform the MushroomKloud, INC that their nukes performed as advertised and have thus increased my population of Siamese Warriors and fish mongers 10 fold :P

oo/ All parties involved.. thank you for the cooperation and early release from terms.

well.. if 10% of our original score and 40% of original nations isn't killing us enough.. I don't know what more we could have done :P

Wait?.. you're back?? damn.. vacations are supposed to give one new perspective on life... and you CAME BACK!?!?! :D

May we grow together and share many exchanges of fallout... what better way for my population to grow a few NEW heads :)

oo/

You didn't kill PC. You make me sad, TPF.

Disappointing. I was hoping this was a re-declaration of war to live up to the "just as bad" nonsense.

I know ... right!? ... Thanks for your concern though.. As a "keeper of the peace".. I suspect you'll get your chance one day :P

Disappointing. I was hoping this was a re-declaration of war to live up to the "just as bad" nonsense.

Don't give up hope! That said, this is well earned by TPF. You were much nicer opponents and surrender-dudes than I expected you to be, especially after my negative experiences in the past. Good work.

*breathes the fresh air*

Its good to be free.

Thank you to all of Karma for the cooperation and patience as we went about the whole reparations paying business.

It was a long war, now lets hope for a time of peace and growth.

First, and most importantly, it is our friends who've stood with us that deserve the most praise. I would list all of you, but my fear of insult by leaving one out precludes me. I would wish never to dishonor those who've stood with TPF at her weakest moment. But your assistance will be honored with TPF's proven resolve if we are called to ever honor our word. Count on it to the last pixel. Srsly, count on it.

Second, to our friends in Karma, who've so bravely chosen to remove their jackboots from our necks. Thanks be in order, and thanks be extended.

Third, to my fellow Phoenicians. Forward. Together. For Honor Above All.

First, and most importantly, it is our friends who've stood with us that deserve the most praise. I would list all of you, but my fear of insult by leaving one out precludes me. I would wish never to dishonor those who've stood with TPF at her weakest moment. But your assistance will be honored with TPF's proven resolve if we are called to ever honor our word. Count on it to the last pixel. Srsly, count on it.

Second, to our friends in Karma, who've so bravely chosen to remove their jackboots from our necks. Thanks be in order, and thanks be extended.

Third, to my fellow Phoenicians. Forward. Together. For Honor Above All.

Seriously couldn't say it better even if I tried.

A special thanks to TheCrimsonKing, during our terms he was the true gears of the federation that kept us moving and paying reparations. Couldn't have made it this far without you bud, TPF thanks you.

Edited by Airikr

I thought Karma "wasn't a bloc"....

"Official Announcement From The Alliances Who Fought Against The Phoenix Federation During The Karma War And Subsequently Enforced Terms Upon The Aforementioned Phoenix Federation" doesn't really have the same ring to it, methinks.

Congrats TPF! :wub: It's great to see y'all get your freedom back. TCK is the man. Keep up the good work guys!

Good show, Karma The Alliances Who Fought Against The Phoenix Federation During The Karma War And Subsequently Enforced Terms Upon The Aforementioned Phoenix Federation! :)

-Bama