Ragnarok

RoKLogo.png

Two years ago, this day, a few nations got together and started something. Something that went from humble beginnings, to gather strength and become something that very few could foresee at the time it all started. Very few except those few that had the vision and the desire to make it happen as per their design.

Ragnarok, today has turned two. A normal day for the rest of Planet Bob, but for those that call Ragnarok home, a day of reflection and celebrations. Reflection to remember our roots and our ways that have stood us in good stead all this time and the various friends that we have had the good fortune to make along the way. A day also to remember fallen brothers, those that gave their all in holding the line when the winds hit and hit hard. Celebrations to honor the grit and determination of a group of people that have come together from all over the world to make a unique and lasting community.

We take this day to thank all those that have been friend to Ragnarok over the past two years, either to this day or for a short while in between. All those that have graced our dark beer halls and axe chucking contests, William Tell has nothing on us folks!! We also extend a hearty thanks to those that have been ever in a state of conflict with Ragnarok, you have shaped us as much as we ourselves or our friends did. As is our way, we honor you whole heatedly for the great "stuff goes boom" moments we shared together. In that aspect, we are closer than the closest of friends. As in we had the most fun there is to be had in this verse.

Ragnarok goes on, learning, adapting, holding true to our core.

o/ Ragnarok and all her fierce warriors.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats.

I din't know you were so young as an alliance. I kind of thought you'd been around longer than us. Just goes to show how influential you've been in the time you were here and how few things i know after almost two years.

Good Luck and on the another year of Superfriendship.

Wait, there's no way Rok was created in September 21 of '07. Is there? Maybe, it's probably Ragnarok hasn't gotten the attention since a year ago with all the mergers and absorptions that took place. It'd be epic if Hoo came back today.

Anyways congrats, Alfred still at the helm means you guys are still going strong.

Edited by The AUT

I remember Sir Horis and some of the rest of that crew. They were ... interesting. RoK certainly has changed a lot since then.

I just recently celebrated the second anniversary of my arrival in Invicta. Seems as long as I'm in Invicta, and Ragnarok's still here, we'll always have something in common.

Wait, there's no way Rok was created in September 21 of '09. Is there? Maybe, it's probably Ragnarok hasn't gotten the attention since a year ago with all the mergers and absorptions that took place. It'd be epic if Hoo came back today.

Anyways congrats, Alfred still at the helm means you guys are still going strong.

Nope cause it was created Sept 21 of 07.