A Joint Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

newiaaflagcopy.pngbiggatoflag.png

A Joint Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

The IAA and GATO are the best of friends. We do everything together. We hang out, go to baseball games, play xbox, have long walks on the beach, and we even have elections together.

The IAA and GATO are such close friends, in fact, that we feel we don't need to waste space or time making separate announcements. That is why I am happy to announce the June 2009 election results for both the Imperial Assault Alliance, and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization:

IAAcrest.png

In the first elections we've had since our reformation, the IAA saw a tremendous outcome. These elections were so close that we almost had to have a run-off election to decide one of them. That is why it brings me great joy and pride to announce the newly elected members of the Imperial Ruling Council:

Imperial Regent: The Black Watch

Grand Moff: Darth Nihilus

Galactic Reserve Chairman: HeRo1

And just for reference, the full government of the IAA is as follows:

His Majesty, the Emperor: Chimaera

Grand Vizier: Mathias

Imperial Regent: The Black Watch

Grand Admiral: MercyFallout

Grand Moff: Darth Nihilus

Galactic Reserve Chairman: HeRo1

ISB Director:The Listener

Director of Foreign Affairs: Vacant

Fleet Admiral: Chaos Armed

Imperial Reserve Deputy: James Wilson

sealga.png

It is my honor to announce the election results for the Global Alliance tonight.

Our government for the July-August is as follows:

• Assembly Chairman: Laserwolf
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs: MTTezla
  • Minister of Defense: Magicninja
  • Minister of Domestic Affairs: Kolia Farvazov
  • Minister of Finance: Your Daddy

The 20th GATO Congress:

• BlackDragon
  • BlaZeAzZ
  • Das Girl
  • Garbunkel
  • Jacksonians
  • Unstpblpimp
  • Vercingetorix

Departing is Kevlar as Assembly Chairman. It has been an honor to have served beside him for almost a combined year. He has done an outstanding job leading GATO through the first 2.5 months of our freedom. As a result my first order of business is to award Kevlar with the The Global Call Award for his outstanding leadership and guidance.

call.png

Congratulations Kevlar and enjoy your retirement.

Congratulations to our new Government and Congress!

O/ GATO

I am confident that not only will these two governments serve their respective alliances well, we will also have a fantastic time working together.

o/ IAA

o/ GATO

We're inseparable.

Edited by The Mathias

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an honor to be elected as the Assembly Chairman of GATO. Thank you to Mathias for the dual post. IAA are great friends, brothers, and allies. I am humbled and honored to be a part of this momentous occasion.

Congrats to all winners!

O/ GATO

O/ IAA

Edited by Laserwolf

We should be more careful about these in the future, just one announcement from the IAA or GATO already contains high levels of awesome, combining two together threatens the careful balance of nature.

<3 IAA!

Congrats to everybody!