A Joint Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, you both have above-average length names, putting them both in a single title is a high risk of forum explosions. :P

Congratulations to the elected.

Indeed it is...imagine if it was MCXA and GATO making a joint announcement...would the expanded names fit? :wacko:

I almost quoted that guy. Almost........ I guess this is the new magicpirate......Stumpy will not be pleased. :(

Anyhoo.....

I look forward to help building GATO to it's former glory and then it's former glory before that. Should be fun with this fine group.

Heh, you both have above-average length names, putting them both in a single title is a high risk of forum explosions. :P

Congratulations to the elected.

It pains me that the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations is not also included in the title. Maybe we can work on that :P

If we're bringing CSN into this business, we may as well just go ahead and start with this:

o/ FEROCITAS!

Don't play with my heart Chim, I miss those days more than anything in my tenure here on Bob. I still consider CSN to be one of the greatest and momst honorable alliances on PB, even if we arent lucky enough to hold a treaty anymore.

:huh: Never seen that before. Very interesting to see you guys post your election results together. Well, whateve floats your guys' boat so congrats on the election results! ^_^

Mostly we just wanted to show off our new artwork in the same thread. Those flags and seals are absolutely gorgeous.

Don't play with my heart Chim, I miss those days more than anything in my tenure here on Bob. I still consider CSN to be one of the greatest and momst honorable alliances on PB, even if we arent lucky enough to hold a treaty anymore.

I'd sign such a treaty in a heartbeat..if I was gov, that is.

:wub: IAA :wub:

:wub: CSN :wub:

*Sigh*

GATO, what are we going to do with you...

I have complete faith in Magic's ability and competency. Many of us agreed with his ideas proposed in the debate, which hosted 3 impressive candidates and no incumbent. I expect good things in the next 2 months in terms of GATO's military ability.

Edited by kerschbs