A Joint Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

I have complete faith in Magic's ability and competency. Many of us agreed with his ideas proposed in the debate, which hosted 3 impressive candidates and no incumbent. I expect good things in the next 2 months in terms of GATO's military ability.

If you say so. I'd think Minister positions would be more about trust than impressive rhetoric.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

GATO, what are we going to do with you...

If you say so. I'd think Minister positions would be more about trust than impressive rhetoric.

magic did lots of good things back before the war in his capacity as MoDA.

*Sigh*

GATO, what are we going to do with you...

magic's a great member. Why do you try so hard to smear someone's record? Have you ever served in the same alliance as him? He's a hard worker and a very composed person which is great for being a MoD. On top of it he has history with GATO, very positive one at that. Kind of funny how you preached about second chances and now rag on people who seek them. :wacko:

magic did lots of good things back before the war in his capacity as MoDA.

"Before the war". You said a mouthful there.

magic's a great member. Why do you try so hard to smear someone's record? Have you ever served in the same alliance as him? He's a hard worker and a very composed person which is great for being a MoD. On top of it he has history with GATO, very positive one at that. Kind of funny how you preached about second chances and now rag on people who seek them. :wacko:

People need to earn their second chances.

I'm amused that you qualify him as "very composed". I'm not questioning his talents, I'm questioning his integrity and trustworthiness. Putting people who have a habit of putting personal disputes and running rampant with their mouths on the forum ahead of their alliance's interests into the Minister seat has done GATO a great disservice in the past.

But by all means, they're GATO's elections. It's just curious that such concerns were apparently dismissed by the GA.

While Magicpirate is clearly not wootmeister ( :( ), I'm confident in his ability to keep GATO's battalions intact and competent. I'm not so sure about their MoFA, though. Tezla was clearly the root cause of IAA's downfall first time around...

"Before the war". You said a mouthful there.

People need to earn their second chances.

I'm amused that you qualify him as "very composed". I'm not questioning his talents, I'm questioning his integrity and trustworthiness. Putting people who have a habit of putting personal disputes and running rampant with their mouths on the forum ahead of their alliance's interests into the Minister seat has done GATO a great disservice in the past.

But by all means, they're GATO's elections. It's just curious that such concerns were apparently dismissed by the GA.

Yeah like 7months before the war. What's your point?

Second chance? I never knew I used up my first one.

My integrity? I've always only ever stood up for my friends. Even while in TPF I stood up for GATO. You remember don't you? My trustworthiness? When have I ever done anything to have people distrust me or my intentions? I agree that the way I used to argue and post on these boards is not in line with the way GATO presents themselves. Maybe you haven't noticed that it has been quite some time since I've engaged in those sort of debates? Hell, I was having a conversation with Stumpy about just that on IRC the other night. He said it was too bad I was giving up the old ways. HE said I was a good nemesis and then of course claimed victory. <_<

All in all I think you misread me. In the coming months you may be surprised at what you see. I'm happy to say that those who truly know me won't be.

If we're bringing CSN into this business, we may as well just go ahead and start with this:

o/ FEROCITAS!

o/ Good days. :D

I was shocked and thrilled to see us in the same announcement as IAA. May we both continue to prosper and never have to see each other fall again.

Elaborate please. We might as well address all personal grievances against me now.

Form a line. Single file. Ladies to the front.

Thank you.

You destroyed a quality alliance, you're a prick to deal with, and your father smells of elderberries.