C&G - SF Tea Party

Xiphosis

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely refuse to intrude upon such a pleasant organization of fine gentlemen and ladies without a buttonhole. Surely, it would be obscene to arrive without one. Percy, do go cut me a rose from the bush. Quick quick, now.

I woke up this morning and as I've done so many mornings reached for one of my ample supply of painkillers. I was rather surprised to find most of them gone. So I followed the trail of cake crumbs and the smell of Earl Grey to find this.

I don't even have to ask which one of you did this, the gaggle of people laying in pools of their own drool tell me all I need to know.

I guess since I'm here anyway, help me wheel these in won't you...

kegs.jpg

Why was Citadel not invited?

To find the answer to that old chap all you have to do is look at the thread's title. Two is a party, three is a crowd.

Edited by Krull

I know I'm a little late, but I'd like to crash this tea party. I love tea! And parties!

*crashes the tea party*

*steals a bunch of tea and then runs away*

kbye!

But, my good sir, would it not seem more wise to simply stay for the tea party, thus allowing you to consume for tea than you would have room to steal?

I daresay, chaps, it appears the rather loaded business of thievery appears to have gone for the time being, just as I arrive. How very thoughtful of you all.

/me brews some herbal

If you don't mind, good sir, I'll take a spot of jam for my scone.