C&G - SF Tea Party

Xiphosis

I have the most splendid idea, my good fellows. We allow the jam thief a moment of respite somewhere in the general locale of the game servers, he goes back to his villainy, and the servers stay quite up for update.

BRILLIANT!

Edited by Xiphosis

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this mean? We're talking about the jam thief, not our esteemed colleagues in the Order of the Paradox!

My dear sir, you misunderstand me. I was merely congratulating my tea loving colleague for posing such a thought provoking question.

What's say we all put this jam thief from our minds and relax with a rousing game of tennis. I know my topspin could use a bit of brushing up, what.

That sounds positively smashing, old chap.

Your topspin has appeared slightly off, not anywhere near the elite quality we have come to expect. After all we can't always blame the trainer, what!

Maybe if you had of invited the jam theif to the party in the first place, he wouldn't have felt obliged to steal the jam. colbert.gif

I do wonder sir, if one is a thief, then surely he will come invitation or not, surely? An invitation would, surely, only provoke more thievery.

I do wonder sir, if one is a thief, then surely he will come invitation or not, surely? An invitation would, surely, only provoke more thievery.

But once he is invited, he will no longer feel like he has been excluded from our lovely circle of friends! He will not have to resort to stealing our jam just to spite us!

That sounds positively smashing, old chap.

Your topspin has appeared slightly off, not anywhere near the elite quality we have come to expect. After all we can't always blame the trainer, what!

I must say, I find it the current match fixing scandal in our noble sport to be abhorrent, at best.

But once he is invited, he will no longer feel like he has been excluded from our lovely circle of friends! He will not have to resort to stealing our jam just to spite us!

But the last time the jam theif was invited to a party, it broke up and all went home tealess.

Edited by Delta1212

Oh my, what a most terrible predicament. I would propose that the only just and honourable course of action would be to let him off scot free - lest we become the very jam thieves we seek to entrap!

Well if the jam thief is to be left unmolested for his grievances, the stolen jam still in his possession other toppings will have to suffice.

The other suggestion would also be a superb method of dealing with the complaints, a friendly game of tennis.

Not pittbulls, surely?! smileyshocked.png

I do say good sir, we have pit bulls?! Why have we not all been informed of this magical twist of good luck chap? I request another tea party sometime in the future to vaguely discuss whether we release pit bulls or hounds. In the meantime, I do believe - I say - I do believe, that I will go for my afternoon nap!

It is such a lovely post update day.

Well if the jam thief is to be left unmolested for his grievances, the stolen jam still in his possession other toppings will have to suffice.

The other suggestion would also be a superb method of dealing with the complaints, a friendly game of tennis.

However, we must rectify the situation where we play 5 set matches, but others only play 3 set matches. They wish to have the same voice, if not a louder voice, on the International Tennis Council, without putting in the hard work on the court.

However, we must rectify the situation where we play 5 set matches, but others only play 3 set matches. They wish to have the same voice, if not a louder voice, on the International Tennis Council, without putting in the hard work on the court.

How can we know that, old chap? I do hope you are not attempting to slander...

Though I will admit some of the very top players have been lacking a certain explosive quality to their serves of late, surely that is merely a coincidence.

/me peers over the shrubbery

"I was warned that giving up drinking would make me see things."

/me finds the nearest pub and goes in

"Barkeep! You simply won't believe what I saw!"

Edited by kingzog