C&G - SF Tea Party

Xiphosis

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wont come out of the closet if all that's waiting for him is a mob of angry people with their jamless scones.

The jam thief can not possibly come out of the closet using this blindingly indubitable logic:

X + Y = Z

He will be unable to procure jam in the future without leaving the closet.

I would also like to add that all Blackstone Collusion members are banned from this tea party due to their claims that they are the actual providers of the tea leaves for our delicious beverages and that they made the capture of the jam thief possible.

I say, I just received a call from a confederation of shady pebbles wondering why they were not invited to the tea party they organized for us. Jolly poor show, chaps.

Well this all depends, where do they stand on the contentious issue of Jam thievery?

I say with full conviction, you are all losing your sight, this jam thief has deprived us of a tea party that could have been greater than any before but we are forced to accept the scraps. What type of mad man (or perhaps men) allow for a thief to not even give back that which he took?

I say with full conviction, you are all losing your sight, this jam thief has deprived us of a tea party that could have been greater than any before but we are forced to accept the scraps. What type of mad man (or perhaps men) allow for a thief to not even give back that which he took?

That is a TOP question.

But lad you must realize that the jam thief is in hiding right now!

The jam thief has hidden well from our search parties and earned the jam he took. Why, if we kept after him and took it back now, we'd be the jam thieves!

Oh my, what a most terrible predicament. I would propose that the only just and honourable course of action would be to let him off scot free - lest we become the very jam thieves we seek to entrap!