I hate GGA drama

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point 1...The bolded part. Ive been here for awhile, and the reason GGA would ditch the NPO is because the alliance is one of parasites and yes-men. All ambitous folk who cant seem to stand the sight of being forced to go down with the ship they signed on with.

It's been true since P_C's day. And GGA is in no way, shape or form honorable. They never have been. They came up with the idea for the Green Civil War which the rest of Wut went along with literaly...Because we thought it would be funny.

That's it. The GGA does a lot of crap, their membership supports it, and has always tried to stick with whomever it thought was the biggest kid on the block. Its their MO, quite frankly. And that attitude predates their relationship with the NPO.

The NPO did not stab them in the back. At no time, in any of the logs you have posted, has anything appeared to even remotely suggest that they had.

You fail, and you fail hard.

this post greatly amused me

good work

So it's all a misunderstanding. Fine. It doesn't change the fact that the NPO was still playing a large role in their affairs.

This ties back to the reason I congratulated the NPO. That link appears to have been finally severed. It's hard to explain how much joy I feel.

you realize that according to Ironchef logs in the OP NPO and Moo told GGA to seek peace and that is why they did right? So that kind of makes conspiracy theroy #1 where NPO is trying to get GGA back in the war make no sense.

Maybe Moo is so sneaky that he wanted GGA to get peace so he could later get them to break the peace and pull a triple flank maneuver. :lol1:

But seriously, I've watched the last few months of GGA drama unfold with the feeling you get when you can't look away from a horrible accident. Hopefully they can get things settled down sometime but it's looking doubtful as more and more time passes.

So...

If Moo knew Ironchef was the source of the rumors of attacks going on...

Then why would Moo warn Ironchef of an imminent attack she was already aware of beforehand????

:mellow:

Or at least not make reference to it in the logs... something along the lines of "ironchef, you know what this is about" would have been nice for the rest of us to see. :)

Does anyone know the truth? lol I hope for GGA's sake they actually turn themselves around i'd hate to lose an alliance that old from just plain incompitence

Judging by this thread it may already be too late.

GGA came one formality away from being back at war; they asked about it.

If they had taken the entirely possible action of simply taking their allies word for it, we'd be seeing some very different threads right now.

[00:03] <ironchef> Athers is goign to pull terms

[00:03] <ironchef> as they just got broke

[00:03] <ironchef> No gov was to leave the GGA

<%ironchef> [00:04] <ironchef> Athers is goign to pull terms

<%ironchef> [00:04] <ironchef> as they just got broke

<%ironchef> [00:04] <ironchef> No gov was to leave the GGA

The above is the core of the discrepancy...and its impossible to tell who was the one who fudged the number.

Edit: and yes, could be lag ;)

Edited by Il Impero Romano

The above is the core of the discrepancy...and its impossible to tell who was the one who fudged the number.

OOC: It's probably a simple difference between the clock settings of the different computers that kept those logs. Not all computers keep time accurately.

Its funny that pansy tells DeSceptor off for being an $@! in the assiest way a man can talk. Rule number 1 dont talk down to your allies.

And you shouldnt be such condescending !@#$%^&* to the poor GGA guys, sure they mess up but Karma can be a !@#$%*.

OOC: It's probably a simple difference between the clock settings of the different computers that kept those logs. Not all computers keep time accurately.

Yep, so because its a situation that happened within a minute, its impossible to tell what actually happened or point a finger at either party.

Jesus H. Christ. Wtf is this !@#$? I don't even have a clue anymore. Like, seriously. I tried to get some lulz out of it at first but now I'm just getting a migraine.

I'd suggest we forget about blame and just nuke everybody for good measure, but judging by the GRL somebody already thought of that option.

[00:03] <ironchef> Athers is goign to pull terms

[00:03] <ironchef> as they just got broke

[00:03] <ironchef> No gov was to leave the GGA

[12:03:53 AM] Mhawk says: athens is pulling terms

[12:04:00 AM] Mhawk says: gga violated terms

[12:04:27 AM] Mhawk says: there was to be no gov change

[03:08] <shaneprice[GGA]> [02:05:39] <@Moo-Cows> you violated terms

[03:08] <shaneprice[GGA]> [02:05:43] <@Moo-Cows> by changing the govt

[03:08] <shaneprice[GGA]> [02:06:39] <~shaneprice[GGA]> and their are no terms that restrict gov changes.

[03:08] <shaneprice[GGA]> [02:06:54] <&ironchef> just Gov leaveing

It was at this point that Moo should have realized that the information that he received from mhawk was faulty, unless he had an agenda to push.