I hate GGA drama

One lesson I've learned very well over the last however many months is that trying to call someone "irrelevant" or otherwise weakly trying to discredit them in order to avoid addressing what they're saying is not an effective strategy.

Funny, thats what Chron did to my first post.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right and wrong is a matter of perception. But log dumping is hardly ever "right."

People are forgetting this is counter-logdump.

GGA and Athens simple statement of honesty regarding miscomm or anything else will settle the matter really. One thing I've learned is just being straight up and honest wont land you in trouble as much as it will do when you say something else and get caught couple days later.

Edited by shahenshah

Two possibilities:

GGA changes government

Ironchef tells mhawk that Athens is considering the government change a violation of terms

mhawk tells Moo this

Moo tells GGA this

GGA tels Athens, and Athens says it's not true

Athens and GGA come out as anti-NPO

or

GGA changes government

Moo tells GGA that Athens is considering the government change a violation of terms

Ironchef tells mhawk this

mhawk tells Moo this

Moo believes this is confirming his original belief, not knowing he was the original source, and tells GGA again

GGA tels Athens, and Athens says it's not true

Athens and GGA come out as anti-NPO

Scratches head...

So...uh, which one was it? Either way it sounds like it was too much "private channels FTW" which led to a crazy miscommunication which ended up with like 4 parties pointing fingers at each other.

I can't believe I agree with Mogar, but I agree with Mogar. Let's all just move on already. It's easy to tell this mystery will not be solved.

Really, who gives a crap if the mystery is solved? GGA is now Athens problem, they're no longer allied to NPO or TPF.

I think it would be easier for all parties concerned if GGA simply disbanded.

A world without GGA simply is not as happy as a world with GGA.

Edited by HeinousOne