The Phoenix Federation Announcement.

We could care less if you "agree with a move by TPF" We're more oriented on what's the best thing moving forward for TPF. Some of you guys think way too highly of yourselves. <_<

You seem to be here just to pick a fight. You don't need to be an $@! every time someone you don't like posts.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF am I.....am I.... starting to less dislike you guys, wow this is a wierd feeling

We'll do better next time I swear :P

Sorry this had to happen, though I know NOTHING about why.. so I'll just say best of luck to GGA in getting your house in order and emerging better for it later on.

mhawk.. stop being so damn unEbil and all :awesome:

oo/ TPF ;)

Not sure if you guys noticed or not but I'm pretty tight with TPF. I do know a lot about them unlike you guys assuming TPF dropped GGA for the fact that "they suck." Seriously, if you want, I'll provide crayons for you guys to draw a diagram to your liking. Maybe at the end you can color yourselves surprised.

Hey Aut, thanks for the support. This certainly isn't a happy thread for us considering the circumstances. I think it might be best if you save your ammo for the next tpf zomg peacemode thread :P I'm sure the next one will be soon, however we don't want to turn this into Aut vs world :P Also jbone, thats not cool.

Hey Aut, thanks for the support. This certainly isn't a happy thread for us considering the circumstances. I think it might be best if you save your ammo for the next tpf zomg peacemode thread :P I'm sure the next one will be soon, however we don't want to turn this into Aut vs world :P Also jbone, thats not cool.

*Lowers AK

Alright.

*Pulls out of the thread

We are currently wading through hell. But it's things like this that make you see a small light on the other side.

It may still be a long way off but we will make it there.

To Chicken Dippah...we know...PC lives for nothing but hatred of us, ironically for something we could have easily managed at the time but chose not to do. Guess that shows what good it did for mhawk to extend a handshake instead of a fist.

To everyone else including GGA. We are trying to look to the future instead of the past. When all this is over I trust mhawk will have us heading the the right direction for TPF. Hopefully people who have old grudges against TPF, and from what I've saw, even back to TF! can let them fade with time since Gov and really most members from that era no longer run things, are no longer with the alliance or in several cases are not even on Bob anymore.

To the Mushroom Kingdom, you guys are the best fighters I've ran up against in this game. It's been an honor having my war screens stuffed and staggared by your nations for the past 3 weeks.

What is this? We... DID SOMETHING RIGHT??? :o

Nah, seriously, thank you to everyone who set down their dislike of TPF and actually looked at the action itself. Tbh, I was expecting 6 pages of OMG PR MOVE. :P

Good luck GGA. Sorry this was needed.

-Bama

Nah, seriously, thank you to everyone who set down their dislike of TPF and actually looked at the action itself. Tbh, I was expecting 6 pages of OMG PR MOVE. :P

Is it too late?

Good move TPF.

I forgot that this even existed, heh. But GGA need a wake up call, perhaps they will take a material loss of political position more seriously than mere words.

I don't think the GGA is going to get that wake up call anytime soon.

Edited by astronaut jones