The Phoenix Federation Announcement.

M, you may want to rethink this. The people are actually being nice and.. almost respectful to us. Well except for that PC guy. I'm not used to this. Anyway.

Best of luck to you, GGA. Sometime's goodbye is a second chance.

Edited by Aquilos

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could care less if you "agree with a move by TPF" We're more oriented on what's the best thing moving forward for TPF. Some of you guys think way too highly of yourselves. <_<

I wasn't aware that you were a member of TPF, however the way you've been posting lately, it wouldn't surprise me if you were.

Not sure if you guys noticed or not but I'm pretty tight with TPF. I do know a lot about them unlike you guys assuming TPF dropped GGA for the fact that "they suck." Seriously, if you want, I'll provide crayons for you guys to draw a diagram to your liking. Maybe at the end you can color yourselves surprised.

Edited by The AUT

We could care less if you "agree with a move by TPF" We're more oriented on what's the best thing moving forward for TPF. Some of you guys think way too highly of yourselves. <_<

Says the guy who speaks as though he were mhawk himself.

Seriously, shut up already. Everyone's well aware that TPF (not YOU) is doing this for themselves, but that doesn't mean nobody can agree with it or think of it as a smart move. I swear to god you're like 1 step away from doing something incredibly retarded just to prove to the rest of us that you don't do things just because anyone else thinks it's a good idea.

Just stop with these kinds of comments, you aren't doing anything productive and you're just unnecessarily injecting negative feelings into a thread that has no need for them.

Anyway, this is for the best guys, good luck moving forward and good luck with the continuing war effort.

o/ TPF

Not sure if you guys noticed or not but I'm pretty tight with TPF. I do know a lot about them unlike you guys assuming TPF dropped GGA for the fact that "they suck." Seriously, if you want, I'll provide crayons for you guys to draw a diagram to your liking. Maybe at the end you can color yourselves surprised.

You need to settle down. You are getting worked up over absolutely nothing and insulting people without purpose will get you no where.

I can't belive you actually need to have this explained to you.

Everyone in this thread know this cancelation was not because of GGAs reputation as IGV. The fact that you also know this doesn't mean you know something new and revolutionary, you're just the only guy that doesn't get that everyone already know it.

Get over yourself..seriously.

Not sure if you guys noticed or not but I'm pretty tight with TPF.

Wow. That is so cool. I bet you get MAD hookups with chicks and stuff right? Can you like, get me mhawk's autograph?

Ironically this is pretty much the exact line of thought that has got GGA into the position they're in now.

Also why does it bother you so much that people like this move?

I realize you feel as though you are doing TPF right here but I would advise you to stop posting in this thread in the manner that you are.

TPF is getting positive PR from this and you are bringing this thread down. I understand you find issue with some of the reasons people will hail this thread but you should probably let that rest for now.

Good luck to TPF after this war.

Dude...You realize the more and more you post the more and more we laugh our asses off, And trust me its not with you.

.....now look what you went and did mhawk.

You're starting to move in the right direction, Mhawk. Now you just need to cancel a few more treaties and I might even start to like TPF. :awesome:
mhawk, I would ask you to please stop posting, as I'm finding myself disliking your alliance just a little bit less with each statement.
I have to agree with this person. Your posting is terribly inconvenient for my pre-established views on TPF.
Am I actually agreeing with a move by TPF? Somebody pinch me.
What a good idea.

and finally, worst of all......

Good decision TPF.

Can't we just all go back to feeling like this fellow...

Good luck GGA. I hope you burn TPF :)

I get such a weird confused feeling inside when folks are nice to us...

GGA..... :psyduck:

Better (a year and a half) late than never.

theAut......go make a poll or something, please. :P

You said you were a member of TPF? Strange. fyi, most people are hailing TPF.

This is scaring me. I don't feel that old Atlantis hatred for TPF anymore...