The Phoenix Federation Announcement.

Maybe all that radiation is effecting your vision. ;)

You're saying their members are dishonest, distrustful and incompetent?

No, you're just trying to start trouble. We have no issue with gga members, we wish them the best in the trying times ahead.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Publicly calling a former ally distrustful, dishonest and incompetent. Nope, no malice there.

I find it funny how Virdia and Fok were hailed on end for their honest and open cancellations on NPO, for nearly same reasons. However, when a hegemonic alliance, such as The Phoenix Federation, they are attacked for it.

I know it's a bit off topic, but does TPF still have any treaty ties to NPO?

Yes. I've stated on the subject that when an ally is in war or immenient war is not the time to cancel. That is the time to honor our word. Later is the time to address issues.

No, you're just trying to start trouble. We have no issue with gga members, we wish them the best in the trying times ahead.

I'm trying to figure out who you're calling dishonest, distrustful and incompetent. It looked like the GGA in general, then you said it was directed at the members, now you're saying it's not.

I'm not starting trouble here at all. You canceled this treaty due to issues of trust, honestly and competence, with an emphasis on the honesty. You started the trouble in this thread. I'm merely pointing out the contradiction in you not wishing them malice while at the same time publicly calling them dishonest and incompetent.

I find it funny how Virdia and Fok were hailed on end for their honest and open cancellations on NPO, for nearly same reasons. However, when a hegemonic alliance, such as The Phoenix Federation, they are attacked for it.

I'm not attacking them for canceling with open and honest reasons. I'm attacking them for their contradictory statements. Please save the 'Karma are hypocrites' nonsense for a thread actually about Karma.

Edited by Sal Paradise

I'm trying to figure out who you're calling dishonest, distrustful and incompetent. It looked like the GGA in general, then you said it was directed at the members, now you're saying it's not.

I'm not starting trouble here at all. You canceled this treaty due to issues of trust, honestly and competence, with an emphasis on the honesty. You started the trouble in this thread. I'm merely pointing out the contradiction in you not wishing them malice while at the same time publicly calling them dishonest and incompetent.

I'm not attacking them for canceling with open and honest reasons. I'm attacking them for their contradictory statements. Please save the 'Karma are hypocrites' nonsense for a thread actually about Karma.

Your comment was about "no malice" and I stated that was directed at the membership.

Where did I say anything about Karma? I was speaking about the masses of Bob. I see no malice here. You have no ability to tell the intent of the post from what was given.

battleworn3.png

We're canceling our MADP with GGA.

It is a sad day two allies leave each other, but the currently relation has developed major issues of trust, honesty and competency. I'm tired and done trying to defend actions that I myself do not understand. I'm sorry we couldn't help. I'm sorry we have to leave. I wish GGA the best and if we ever do emerge from this war we are in, I promise to give you guys a fair shake when you guys figure out your own path to stability, if you want to re engage. There is no malice from us. Please everyone stay respectful.

the first of hopefully many solid steps you will take, good luck to both parties

Where did I say anything about Karma? I was speaking about the masses of Bob. I see no malice here. You have no ability to tell the intent of the post from what was given.

Oh no, of course not. Because hegemony alliances were hailing those threads too.

No malice? You quoted me and called 'the masses of Bob' hypocrites. Obviously calling me one in the process. Or was that 'no malice here' directed at my citizens? ;)

Oh no, of course not. Because hegemony alliances were hailing those threads too.

No malice? You quoted me and called 'the masses of Bob' hypocrites. Obviously calling me one in the process. Or was that 'no malice here' directed at my citizens? ;)

Karma did not exist at that time.

Now I'm confused, you're messing with me. :blush:

Karma did not exist at that time.

Not all that relevant. The same people later become Karma. You aren't insulting "the masses"; you're insulting a specific group of the masses. The group that is now more or less Karma and its supporters.

If we are to believe your explanation though, you didn't just insult Karma, but you insulted everyone, while missing the obvious fact that hegemony members most likely didn't hail those threads.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Not all that relevant. The same people later become Karma. You aren't insulting "the masses"; you're insulting a specific group of the masses. The group that is now more or less Karma and its supporters.

If we are to believe your explanation though, you didn't just insult Karma, but you insulted everyone, while missing the obvious fact that hegemony members most likely didn't hail those threads.

No, I'm insulting people that hailed those threads, and then go on and attack threads like these.

I see nothing wrong with stating that GGA is dishonest, if that is what mhawk really believes. Its not malicious, its stating what he believes to be the truth. What do you want him to say, "We are cancelling with GGA because they are awesome, hugs and kisses?"

No, I'm insulting people that hailed those threads, and then go on and attack threads like these.

Except no one has attacked this decision. In fact, everyone has so far praised it, aside from perhaps myself who has said nothing either way about the matter.

So really, you just felt like being snide for the sake of being snide.

I see nothing wrong with stating that GGA is dishonest, if that is what mhawk really believes. Its not malicious, its stating what he believes to be the truth. What do you want him to say, "We are cancelling with GGA because they are awesome, hugs and kisses?"

I would want him to tell the truth. For example, saying "you're all idiots, no disrespect" isn't the truth is it? He may truthfully believe they are idiots, but he certainly couldn't have said that without disrespecting them. And there's the dishonesty.

That was my point, but I'm satisfied with mhawk's answer, so it's a non-issue.

I wish GGA the best and if we ever do emerge from this war we are in, I promise to give you guys a fair shake when you guys figure out your own path to stability, if you want to re engage. There is no malice from us. Please everyone stay respectful.

While I do not know if this war will be ever over for us, one thing is for sure. So long there are people willing to fight for TPF, this alliance ain't going nowhere. :ph34r:

It's a shame to see this happening, GGA - considering this was TPF's first treaty in Planet Bob. However, in face of the circumstances, it was the necessary thing to do. We wish you the best of luck.