Reps for IRON, NPO, Echelon, and TPF

Chickenzilla

It's quite fine, I wasn't aware there were issues regarding mk and tpf. I'm slowly learning the ropes with you guys.

EDFD would translate into the former HoT?

TimeMaster would be Mogar/ninja

Airme on me abotu HoTu would be kinda like KK when he thinks about pc vs atarax :P

Aza would be like a GLU/agnu

Archon would be like the guy getting owned by mhawk. :D

I don't think there are any real issues between MK and TPF other than the fact that you guys used to play with the guys that threw rocks at us and wouldn't let us use the sandpit even when you guys were using the monkey bars. (We're only really still at war cause you guys don't want surrender yet, not cause we're struggling to come to terms... I think? Pretty much doing what I wish we'd done last war. :v:)

Hey let's not be ridiculous now, no one is comparable to HoT. EDFD is just a disturbing old man with a whacked out sense of humour.

tick

I'm afraid I'm not very well versed in the arguments between Kenny and PC/Atarax, but if they involve more passion and frustration than rational thinking then I'll go ahead and say, tick.

Dunno GLU or agnu but do they like spreadsheets? If so, then tick again. You're doing well.

cross, you lose. EZI sorry.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~46 score.

IRON

75.xx - 28.xx =

~47 AND counting.

regardless..I missed the news of GPA entering Karma side or appointing anyone to speak on their behalf.

o/ Success, we've gotten them back for GPA, now for the rest!

Really? It was pretty big, look a couple pages back I think it got locked on page 31. Everyone was like 'wtf, why would they choose this nub Kraden to be their speaker, he's not even in the alliance...'

btw, you should probably leave arguing to someone else in IRON, I know they've got a lot of intelligent members over there.

edit: sorry for the double post, I always overestimate how fast threads will move.

Edited by Kraden

Well, I remember a certain alliance last war that was forced to give up almost every drop of their tech. How about we just go with that? 90% of NPOtech, and then some smaller reps for Echelon, moderate reps for TPF, and middle-heavy reps to IRON.

Lolwut

I was never sentenced to PZI, as far as I know. Same goes for every single other member of Atarax - including Ursarkar who liked to piss off Slayer every day. :lol1: Ursarkar is safe and sound and one of the Atarax re-rolls is actually a member of TPF. So that would make around...6 people out of the 9 original AX members in TPF? Yeah. D34th and Ursar went to Polar and then Ursar went to Pacifica, I think. Then you have Geo - who walked away from the game because he was bored - but then again - not sure what he claimed since he was good at claiming many things that were usually far from the truth.

So yeah...no.

Edit to fix numbers.

Yeah, I have seen even some continuum threads parroting this line. Surely explains all of this erroneous Vox intel on TPF I have been catching up on. Well-played.

Yeah, I have seen even some continuum threads parroting this line. Surely explains all of this erroneous Vox intel on TPF I have been catching up on. Well-played.

Half the stuff vox has on us is probably stuff we gave to your various agents we seemed to uncover rather quickly.

EDIT- if there is a Q thread that talks about us appointing PZI members to high gov, please feel free to point me in the right direction, because frankly I'm lost as to what you're alluding.

Edited by mhawk

Is that your final answer?

It is.

Frankly his accusations that we PZI'd people leaving the alliance, then appointed them to highest level gov in our own alliance doesn't make any sense.

Edited by mhawk

:lol1:

You guys are awesome. Guess the word of a former AX Censor is nothing compared to the Vox intel on TPF. I'm assuming I should know more about Atarax than any of you but then again - Vox Intel is never wrong. Well-played.

Are you sure?

Alright I admit I accepted PZI members and promised to keep it secret to protect them from their PZI'ers. I welcomed them into my alliance and promoted them to gov. :P

is that the one you're looking for XD

Yes, indeed. I look forward to The Big Bad's final thread... (no, not that one)

So what you're saying is the big bad was a vox spy that tipped you off on himself (second in command) PZI'ing members and then promoting them to our own gov.

Alright I admit I accepted PZI members and promised to keep it secret to protect them from their PZI'ers. I welcomed them into my alliance and promoted them to gov. :P

is that the one you're looking for XD

Wow, that technique really does work.. Sweet.

I would like to see IRON dealt with minimum reps and predominantly white peace. Some of you have anger, whilst I understand each alliance has their own mitigating circumstances as to IRON. I don't hate IRON and if IRON's terms are even 1/4 of those to NPO I will be utterly upset. You can't talk eye for an eye and let the worse go off easily.

No harsh or unreasonable terms, but white peace should be totally out of the question.

I hope Citadel in general, and Gre and MHA in specific will stop playing the enabling role to allow extortion of such proportions. It is against all the principles you have stood up for in last few months. I know you guys are not in favor of this and we hope that you will follow up and live upto the standards that you set out to create and instead found this.

That's not entirely fair, for a start most of us have no involvement on your front and as such have no right to dictate anything regarding your terms. That said we've done everything we can within reason to ensure you're treated fairly. As for Gre, they're stuck really they can't make anyone agree to the terms they want and withdrawing would be meaningless on their part given they've already dealt with everything in their range. I think it's safe to say if Gre do think they've been used to enable something they feel is inappropriate that will be noted and they will think twice before working with the alliances involved again.

So what you're saying is the big bad was a vox spy that tipped you off on himself (second in command) PZI'ing members and then promoting them to our own gov.

I was just channeling him, casting nonsense about with little regard to truth or to reality.

Ever wonder why he did that?

Ever wonder why many of your more outspoken members do that?

Hey, I obviously am just making stuff up here like TBB did to gum up the works. :ehm:

Back on topic, time to go and hope there are no punitive reps but that stolen funds are returned. Also I think NPO, IRON and Echelon have been getting a free pass here... too much tpf chatter

Good luck, mhawk. I like you and hope that saying this does not offend you. :)

I was just channeling him, casting nonsense about with little regard to truth or to reality.

Ever wonder why he did that?

Ever wonder why many of your more outspoken members do that?

Hey, I obviously am just making stuff up here like TBB did to gum up the works. :ehm:

Back on topic, time to go and hope there are no punitive reps but that stolen funds are returned. Also I think NPO, IRON and Echelon have been getting a free pass here... too much tpf chatter

Good luck, mhawk. I like you and hope that saying this does not offend you. :)

Well all you've done is confuse me with the most unrelated claim of a "crime" I've yet seen against us. Apparently we owe ourselves reps for pzi'ing our own gov in the past :P If your intent was to confuse, I humbly yield the field to you this time.

Your alliance took a nice chunk of reps in the WSM

Excuse me? iFOK has never been on the recieving end of reparations, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

The Karma War is iFOK's first war to date, and the alliance we fought (GGA) was not required to pay reparations to us as part of their surrender.

That's not entirely fair, for a start most of us have no involvement on your front and as such have no right to dictate anything regarding your terms. That said we've done everything we can within reason to ensure you're treated fairly. As for Gre, they're stuck really they can't make anyone agree to the terms they want and withdrawing would be meaningless on their part given they've already dealt with everything in their range. I think it's safe to say if Gre do think they've been used to enable something they feel is inappropriate that will be noted and they will think twice before working with the alliances involved again.

I apologize to all of the said alliances namely TOP, Gre and MHA. Sorry, In my defense I didnt had all the updated info and my views were bit blurred due to outdated information..in volatile times like this its wise to be upto date with all info, again, my bad. No other lame excuses really, just general laziness, can do air attacks and only fire CMs doing 20 dmg each at near ZI :):D

Edited by shahenshah

I say we take MK's reps, add a little to it for NPO.

IRON should be let off easily. They're a cool alliance, should just be punished with light reps for ridding on NPO's coattails.

TPF and Echelon should give light reps if anything. Only thing working against them is they are some of the last alliances to peace out...

No harsh or unreasonable terms, but white peace should be totally out of the question.

While we gave white peace in war which is repeatedly cited as if it is the proof of all evil, but seeing how things are going, we would only be pleasantly surprised to see white peace.

Edited by shahenshah