Reps for IRON, NPO, Echelon, and TPF

Chickenzilla

You have an interesting notion that I should include answers to questions that weren't asked in posts that I reply to.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1547235

This was the post I was replying to. Notice how no mention of Karma alliances is made. Notice how my post only links to announcements that include reps demanded by alliances listed in the post I replied to to answer the question of "what extortionate reps did TPF and NPO take". Now, notice what you're talking about in your post. Do you see the disconnect? If not, go to the link I provided you with and read it again, and again, and again until you understand where you went wrong. I didn't say anybody was exempt. He asked for examples of where NPO and TPF demanded harsh reps, I gave them to him. You're just trying to put words into my mouth and divert the topic.

I know what I said and you know what I am saying. I made a tangent. A man of your intellect can surely follow along. So, what do you actually think of my concerns?

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be delighted to. (Note: All of these can be found on the CN Wikia, but im linking the OWF threads)

TOOL paid 90 million to IRON in the UJW

So we should be the ones looking for revenge, or one of the ones. Thing is, we actually kinda like those IRON guys. Funny thing. Some people can move on. Others linger in the past forever.

This isn't directed at all of Karma('s feelings), I understand much of it, but some of you guys reach far too far back with these things, geez..

Ninja and aut, we'll accept what we will. Thanks for the support, but ya don't need to give yourselves headaches arguing for us. We'll probably be in the micro category anyways after this is over :P

Also, to those of you still doubting whether TPF has ever enacted perma-ZI I give you this for your viewing pleasure:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=12359

Term #9 is the one we're looking for I believe.

Racist comments eh? Any truth to that? You must've been one of the few ever had that levied against them. That was before I joined up and I never saw anything similar while I was there. So one case of P-ZI. Still doesn't seem as bad as you guys make it out to be. By your calculations you'd think TPF would have dozens of people on a ZI list at all times.

Ninja and aut, we'll accept what we will. Thanks for the support, but ya don't need to give yourselves headaches arguing for us. We'll probably be in the micro category anyways after this is over :P

Look at Mhawk the bigheaded. :P I'm just arguing generally for fun. If any point I make makes these guys look at anything just a bit differently or even gets them red faced just a little bit I win.

Also, to those of you still doubting whether TPF has ever enacted perma-ZI I give you this for your viewing pleasure:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=12359

Term #9 is the one we're looking for I believe.

Here is the deal, I've told you we have no grudge on you or campbell for quite awhile. Now regarding when that took place. I was leader of a 15 man alliance under the guidance of a masked alliance leader. I've stated in other threads I fully went along with the world police thing and have long since realized it is a stupid way to do things. However the stuff posted there if reproduced here would result in me being instantly banned for racial and obscene slurs. We have vastly different tastes in humor, and while I find those screenshots as disgusting, I now realize it was not our place to tell you how your alliance should behave. I've taken many steps since then to refuse to pursue any of the many leads people try to dump on us because "X is a nazis zomg" or "so and so is ooc attacking X". We don't care any more it isn't our place. No I addressed your specific case in our no PZI/EZI policy stating had we exercised such notions in the past many would have been spared and there is nothing we can do to run from what we did. So for going along and for my part in your former ruler's removal you have my apology. However that was a long time ago and I think we've made demonstrated changes in that policy regarding both WN/WS and hostile rerolls (AUT for example).

The second actually was quite appalling, considering Athens was very small at the time, hadn't done that much damage, was defending an ally who also just defending an ally, and only had a few hundred thousands NS and 16,000 tech. It would be the equivalent of TPF having to pay 150,000 tech, or NPO having to pay about 500,000 tech.

This...and We...I...Dont forget.

*pokes head into thread*

The following post is not a reflection of the Mushroom Kingdom at large. It is merely my perspective on the issue.

I just wanted to point out that Karma is composed of a wide variety of alliances, some of which don't really like each other. To assume that the terms that have been given out reflect the opinion of all Karma alliance is a poor assumption.

The truth of the matter is, from my perspective, the name 'Karma' only has significance in that it provides a convenient label in which to address every alliance that is fighting NPO and it's allies, and all indirect allies as well. It is not an organizational body. It is not even an unofficial bloc. It is a label, that is all (unless I missed something really big, which is unlikely). Thusly, what Sparta does with it's reparation negotiations should not reflect on other alliances in Karma that were not involved in attacking the same alliances as Sparta.

A more accurate view, in my opinion, is to view the war as a conglomeration of different conflicts, different power blocs. There is Citadel, C&G, and several other blocs, official and unofficial, that are involved in this war. They each have their own selection of targets, and they control how reparations are paid out. . .not Karma as a whole.

Lastly, I don't think anyone here will really debate the fact that Mushroom Kingdom deserves what reparations it can get from TPF. Not only do we have a not-so-amicable history with them (hint: UjP War), but they chose to remain allied with NPO after it's conduct in the noCB war, in which MK was eventually coerced to pay 82K in tech reparations. The same reparation recievership should apply with the rest of C&G that are participating in this war, since they acquitted themselves honorably in the struggle against NPO and its involved allies. The same also goes for all others that have been unjustly preyed upon by NPO and/or allies, who are also fighting in this war. They, at least, deserve the reparations they get (in my opinion).

Racist comments eh? Any truth to that? You must've been one of the few ever had that levied against them. That was before I joined up and I never saw anything similar while I was there. So one case of P-ZI. Still doesn't seem as bad as you guys make it out to be. By your calculations you'd think TPF would have dozens of people on a ZI list at all times.

Not really no. There were indeed some offensive joke pictures involved and the nazi mudkips are true (old gift from a friend in NoR, had to do with a joke we had about nazi mudkips in their military or some such shenanigans).

I think there are others who you PZI'd but I cannot say for certain. The term was so common then I honestly stopped keeping track of it long before it happened to me.

Here is the deal, I've told you we have no grudge on you or campbell for quite awhile. Now regarding when that took place. I was leader of a 15 man alliance under the guidance of a masked alliance leader. I've stated in other threads I fully went along with the world police thing and have long since realized it is a stupid way to do things. However the stuff posted there if reproduced here would result in me being instantly banned for racial and obscene slurs. We have vastly different tastes in humor, and while I find those screenshots as disgusting, I now realize it was not our place to tell you how your alliance should behave. I've taken many steps since then to refuse to pursue any of the many leads people try to dump on us because "X is a nazis zomg" or "so and so is ooc attacking X". We don't care any more it isn't our place. No I addressed your specific case in our no PZI/EZI policy stating had we exercised such notions in the past many would have been spared and there is nothing we can do to run from what we did. So for going along and for my part in your former ruler's removal you have my apology. However that was a long time ago and I think we've made demonstrated changes in that policy regarding both WN/WS and hostile rerolls (AUT for example).

Mhawk, I had to delete my nation and hide my identity. I'm sure you can understand why there would be some badblood on my end. My posts are more in concern to those claiming it never happened. I know you know what happened and I know that you do not support this anymore. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm not trying to make you seem evil. I will, however, call people out and provide evidence if I see them lying or saying something that isn't true through lack of knowledge. I openly admit that I am a bitter player and that I have more trouble than I should letting the past go, it is something I'm working on.

As I said with Valhalla, I hope that you guys truly have changed or are willing to not allow friends to get away with the things they used to do, whichever fits you best. After this war I will give you that benefit of the doubt, especially given the honor and courage you have shown. That does not mean I think you should get off scott-free but you shouldn't get hit too terribly hard (I actually wanted Valhalla to get hurt more than you guys, as I've said you helped TDSM8 on several occasions). Once this is over, I'll do my best to move past my feelings of you based on the past, is that fair?

Edited by Orkules

Not really no. There were indeed some offensive joke pictures involved and the nazi mudkips are true (old gift from a friend in NoR, had to do with a joke we had about nazi mudkips in their military or some such shenanigans).

I think there are others who you PZI'd but I cannot say for certain. The term was so common then I honestly stopped keeping track of it long before it happened to me.

I honestly don't remember people being PZI'd during the time I was there. You must've been one of the last. Even nuke rogues were let off the hook. With Slayer's fervent hatred of anything Nazi I'm not really too surprised that was the reason.

Lastly, I don't think anyone here will really debate the fact that Mushroom Kingdom deserves what reparations it can get from TPF. Not only do we have a not-so-amicable history with them (hint: UjP War),

I didn't even fight that war, but wasn't TPF and MK on the same side?

I honestly don't remember people being PZI'd during the time I was there. You must've been one of the last. Even nuke rogues were let off the hook. With Slayer's fervent hatred of anything Nazi I'm not really too surprised that was the reason.

I think I may have been. As I said in the bit I editted in, I only bring this up because I don't want people claiming things that aren't true. Given the love for PZI (especially for those reasons) at the time I am honestly not too surprised it happened even if I think it was bull. I know I'm bitter, I know I hold grudges. Be where I have been and see if you don't. But I am hoping to move past them after this, even if it will be hard for me.

Until they left, yes. It's the manner of TPF's departure during that war that strikes a chord with us.

Well crap guys, myself and my gov have NO idea what we did back then, mostly because most didn't have nations or were neutral.

There are many, many nations TPF kept at PZI and they even had a name for one of their public lists, the DIAF (die in a fire, net meme) roster. I know someone who was placed on TPF's DIAF list for having nuked Slayer during a great war. He was lumped in with dozens of other PZI-sentenced nations, many of which had nazi-esque sounding or suggesting names, such as Adolf Anything and Slaytanic Wermacht mebbe, and many had offensive commentaries in their bios. It was pretty insulting, since there was nothing racist about him. I think his name was Denial, which is altogether fitting in this discussion today.

You'll need it more than we will when our friends are done with you.

Have a splendid morning. :)

Well you can understand frustration when for all intents and purposes TPF isn't the TPF back then. Slayer ran nearly everything back in the day and why he burned out. There isn't even really a record of what happened with athens on our forum so I have no idea wth is going on or we did. It is nice to learn about these things though. Kinda like being brought up on charges of fighting in the civil war at your speeding ticket hearing.