Announcement from GOD/AB/Nemesis

And might I add from my own little nations perspective: the only worthy opponent I have fought were nations from TOP. My defensive slots were not occupied until TOP joined the fray. And I was pretty much annihilating my targets. I think most of those are still able to declare on me, I invite them to a 2nd round.

Interesting. Do you want to fight another few rounds then instead of discussing terms for Echelon? You know, since you were annihilating us and gaining lots of tech and land. If that's what you prefer, please speak up on the matter. I don't want to be accused of being evil here for obliging to your request.

Edited by Big Z

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to avoid this thread but whatever... for what it's worth;

Lady Gaga;

I understand you're upset with Kait due to past grievances. It was these grievances which caused AB to feel so indebted to Echelon, and no doubt you guys did them a favour back then. However, I hope you can believe me when I say that Kaitlin was far more helpful than she needed to be in this situation. Whatever grudge Kait may had with AB had no bearing on this war. So, a big thank you to KaitlinK :)

Echelon;

You threw AB under the bus. You knew the war was lost and pulled them in knowing that they "owed you one". The only decent thing you did was not take peace terms before them, so... meh

Aurora Borealis;

I'm glad to see you guys get peace. I hope you can finally put the past behind you and move forward into a brighter future. If you need anything you know where to find me. The roguery !@#$ has to stop though. Not cool.

GOD;

I'm pretty torn here. I really feel the war was excessive, but then again I wasn't the one who was attacked, so I'm not going to pretend I know the feeling. That being said, I'm glad that there are not any crippling terms being enforced on them after such a devastating war. You could have hurt them more, thank you for not doing so.

I'd like to also personally thank Van Hoo, Bob, BigZ, and Delta for their time. I know you guys put up with a lot, and it didn't go without notice.

It's pretty amusing that Kait has all of GoD & Nemesis whipped to the point that they'll take on her old grudge via proxy. Are you satisfied now, KaitlinK? Do you need more blood from those that chose to leave your loving embrace to embark upon their own journey, or is your thirst quenched?

Your delusions are amusing as hell to read my dear. You evidently have not found yourself on the wrong side of GOD before, for that your should count yourself lucky. The fact that terms (and extremely resonable ones at that) were given to an alliance that attacked GOD is nothing short of a miracle.

While its so kind of you to concern yourself with my satisfaction your argument that AB is some victim of mine is laughable. Look towards your former familiy to see who has caused them far more harm than I am ever capable of. I want what I have always wanted AB to go their own way and leave MA be.

Echelon;

The only decent thing you did was not take peace terms before them, so... meh

That's not entirely accurate. Echelon approached us for terms before we offered peace terms to AB. However, we haven't even discussed nor finalized terms for Echelon yet.

I'd like to also personally thank Van Hoo, Bob, BigZ, and Delta for their time. I know you guys put up with a lot, and it didn't go without notice.

I know you were just looking out for your friends in AB and I was glad to chat with you about the topic.

Edited by Big Z

Echelon approached us for terms before we offered peace terms to AB. However, we haven't even discussed nor finalized terms for Echelon yet.

This is most interesting considering the way many Echelon members are acting thus far in this thread. I heard insulting those who are in the position of granting you peace is not the best way to get good terms.

That's not entirely accurate. Echelon approached us for terms before we offered peace terms to AB. However, we haven't even discussed nor finalized terms for Echelon yet.

This may be true, but I know damn well that Echelon would have insisted on AB's withdrawal/surrender in some form before accepting any sort of peace.

Being approached regarding peace terms does not equal leaving AB alone to die. That would have never happened. I know basically all of Echelon's government, most of them for well over a year. They would not have left the war without AB, so I'm not sure what this is about.

I know you were just looking out for your friends in AB and I was glad to chat with you about the topic.

When we approached we actually were pretty adamant about AB getting peace before us or at the same time as I recall. Just saying as I was there for it and all.

We canceled our bilat because of a disagreement with NPO as did the other OV signatories out of protest, . OV wasn't dissolved. NPO like it or lump it was an OV signatory at the time war was declared, we were obligated. As to why GOD became our target it was simply a case of "where are we needed?"

Which was a bad political move in my opinion.

Never was a fan of the whole "YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS WAR" clauses within peace agreements, but good to see peace nonetheless.

Echelon never claimed to be on the side of Karma. You guys did. That's about all the beef I have with you. You are no better than anyone that ever was on the winning side of a war, a few minor exceptions not withstanding.

And might I add from my own little nations perspective: the only worthy opponent I have fought were nations from TOP. My defensive slots were not occupied until TOP joined the fray. And I was pretty much annihilating my targets. I think most of those are still able to declare on me, I invite them to a 2nd round.

Ah and here I was giving you and Allyourbase props for a good fight, and instead you choose to run off at the mouth. Of course you're going to be doing some more damage when you've got me by what was it? 40k NS, god knows how much infra, 7K tech and daily nukings of 400+ infra? Your NS took a swan dive long before TOP joined the fray. You've lost 56K NS during our wars, but only 20K while fighting TOP. Sure. We're not worthy.

Way to go Echelon, AB's being classy as hell, and you're trolling your heads off. Disgusting.

Interesting. Do you want to fight another few rounds then instead of discussing terms for Echelon? You know, since you were annihilating us and gaining lots of tech and land. If that's what you prefer, please speak up on the matter. I don't want to be accused of being evil here for obliging to your request.

Like I said, I was speaking for myself. My alliance needs me so I cannot follow through with what I would like. -Edit- :)

Edited by Death666Angel

Fair terms to a well fought war. I was originally going to give a :wub: to all of my lovers in GOD and Nemesis when I opened this topic but I realized there'd be far too many names so you're all just going to have to accept this;

:wub: GOD

:wub: Nemesis

o/ AB