Announcement from GOD/AB/Nemesis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they are forced to decommission and cancel treaties, but are not protected? Or are they under protection, because I see no terms about protection.

Just to cancel their Echelon treaty. They still have defence treaties with MK and NV.

The demilitarization refers to nukes and navy. Term 5 applies to term 4 and nothing else.

Edited by Aloop

Said it once, I'll say it again. Just because you say we're evil, even if you say it a lot, still doesn't make it so. I would have quoted what I said a few hours ago, but really all anyone with a mind of their own needs to do is backread one page.

what

Is this because GOD smote you so ergo you think GOD thinks you're evil?

It's pretty pathetic, honestly. Coming from GOD, I'd have expected something a little more..... Well, actually nevermind. I'd have expected exactly this from that group.

It's pretty amusing that Kait has all of GoD & Nemesis whipped to the point that they'll take on her old grudge via proxy. Are you satisfied now, KaitlinK? Do you need more blood from those that chose to leave your loving embrace to embark upon their own journey, or is your thirst quenched?

Make no mistake, the time that it took AB to get peace had absolutely nothing to do with this war or the manner in which AB entered. It was a brutal display of vengeance on behalf of MA and Kait, for perceived injustice done long ago when AB formed. Just look at the alliances left in the conflict. They are all core NPO allies, minus 64Digits, who have stated that they'll die with TPF if need be. AB wanted peace long ago, and I'm fairly certain that GOD did everything in their power to stop that from happening in a timely fashion. Why? A grudge. One disgruntled alliance founder that lost some of her most talented members.

I will say that as the victors, that it is their right to impose whatever they wish upon the surrendering alliance(s). However, keep in mind the name of this war while you're busily avenging your little innocent angel KaitlinK. Karma is a !@#$%*, as many are finding out now. You lot are just setting up your turn on the tilt-a-whirl.

Be careful. The next tech raid target GOD declares JIHAD on might actually win.

It's pretty pathetic, honestly. Coming from GOD, I'd have expected something a little more..... Well, actually nevermind. I'd have expected exactly this from that group.

It's pretty amusing that Kait has all of GoD & Nemesis whipped to the point that they'll take on her old grudge via proxy. Are you satisfied now, KaitlinK? Do you need more blood from those that chose to leave your loving embrace to embark upon their own journey, or is your thirst quenched?

Make no mistake, the time that it took AB to get peace had absolutely nothing to do with this war or the manner in which AB entered. It was a brutal display of vengeance on behalf of MA and Kait, for perceived injustice done long ago when AB formed. Just look at the alliances left in the conflict. They are all core NPO allies, minus 64Digits, who have stated that they'll die with TPF if need be. AB wanted peace long ago, and I'm fairly certain that GOD did everything in their power to stop that from happening in a timely fashion. Why? A grudge. One disgruntled alliance founder that lost some of her most talented members.

I will say that as the victors, that it is their right to impose whatever they wish upon the surrendering alliance(s). However, keep in mind the name of this war while you're busily avenging your little innocent angel KaitlinK. Karma is a !@#$%*, as many are finding out now. You lot are just setting up your turn on the tilt-a-whirl.

I didn't realise it was up to the losing side when they can surrender.

Make no mistake, the time that it took AB to get peace had absolutely nothing to do with this war or the manner in which AB entered. It was a brutal display of vengeance on behalf of MA and Kait, for perceived injustice done long ago when AB formed. Just look at the alliances left in the conflict. They are all core NPO allies, minus 64Digits, who have stated that they'll die with TPF if need be. AB wanted peace long ago, and I'm fairly certain that GOD did everything in their power to stop that from happening in a timely fashion. Why? A grudge. One disgruntled alliance founder that lost some of her most talented members

Funny, I had gained respect for quite a lot of Echelon's fighters, then you reminded me why half the planet hates them. Way to go.

You attack us, we decide when it's done. Not you. Not PR. Not crying. You will eat nukes, and hey, we'll eat them too. You don't attack someone and then go crying for peace and then whine when it's not handed to you on a silver platter. But hey, we're so horrible, we're even helping them rebuild instead of extorting the tech like you would. Go figure. Xiph is evil.

Good show AB, had fun th short while it lasted. Death, keep working those SDI boys.

Edited by Midkn1ght

Thank you Hoo, and Xiphosis.

That wasn't her point whatsoever.

it's not as if she had a point. She had a tinfoil hat worthy conspiracy about KaitlinK leading xiph around by his strings which is quite funny to those in the know, combined with a medium length rant about the unfairness of our actions, followed up by a rather funny accusation since we haven't done a "tech raid" as she described it in our entire existence.

Thank you Hoo, and Xiphosis.

That wasn't her point whatsoever.

The point i gained from her post was that we (GOD) prolonged the war longer than we should of for the wrong reasons.

My response, as that was how i interpreted her post, stating that its not the losing side who decides when the war finishes, its the winning side.

The humor in this is two-fold. A: AB attacked Kait. They didn't declare war on MA, they just attacked Kait. Which one is holding the grudge here? B: You don't seem to understand how allies work.

I know you hate Kait, but this is just funny on so many levels because not only are you wrong, but everyone else connected to this situation in any way knows you're wrong.

This never would have happened if GOD didn't get attacked, regardless of the reasoning for peace the peanut gallery is providing.

Don't attack GOD and you won't have to worry about when we let you off the hook.

Hell attack us. I've met some interesting people. Allyourbase for example seems like a cool cat, Odin seemed to be a good dude as well. But yeah, the spin as usual is just tiring.

The point i gained from her post was that we (GOD) prolonged the war longer than we should of for the wrong reasons.

My response, as that was how i interpreted her post, stating that its not the losing side who decides when the war finishes, its the winning side.

That's most of it, summed up. You're right, of course. The victors decide the terms. That's how it works.

It's just rather unbelievable, given the nature of this war and of Karma, that an alliance that entered the conflict via treaty obligations, as many others did, received such a cold shoulder. AB hasn't done anything to earn such a great amount of destruction, and they certainly haven't earned the loss of sovereignty, forcing them to get rid of a treaty.

I will say, however, that the tech deal rate is quite good, and is something that should have been done with some of the other terms. My beef isn't with the terms, primarily. It's with the fact that AB was forced to fight this war for so long, long past their actual capabilities, consider the odds, and long past many Q and 1V alliances. What exactly is the reasoning there? Go ahead, explain it away as something other than an old grudge on behalf of KaitlinK. I dare you. :)

That's what it is. There's no getting around it. Why not just admit it? You wanted to smack AB longer because they pissed off MA when they made AB.

Edit: Just to reply to Delta, briefly.

I do not hate Kait. On the contrary, I have a great amount of respect for her and all that she's accomplished. However, strictly speaking IC, we never got along. Not at all. That's unfortunate, but it doesn't mean I hate her, even "IC hate". I'm not replying to your silly post. Just to this portion of it.

Edited by Lady Gaga

This is basically what I meant by taking things personally. No other Karma alliance is going around saying "How dare you attack us!"

You declare, people declare on you, you fight, somebody wins and then terms are made. I am just expressing my admittedly biased opinion that it's embarrassing that GOD needs to beat up AB and it's 37 members for an extra week because they had the audacity to attack GOD instead of any other Karma alliance.

So they are forced to decommission and cancel treaties, but are not protected? Or are they under protection, because I see no terms about protection.
They still hold military treaties with NV and MK.

AB is also not prohibited from signing treaties with other alliances, so it's not the typical surrender-terms treaty cancellation.

Because GOD wasn't fighting GGA.

This.

Though it may surprise some, GOD doesn't shy away from war. You guys wanna send Echelon/GDA/AB at us even though we're already on NPO? Cool. We don't care. You lose and want to complain and moan when we tell you to own up to the consequences of your own choices and fight for longer than a week? Too bad. Wars aren't about how quick you can get out. Ask some of the people Q attacked during it's reign. I'm sure CIS would've been thrilled with a week and white peace.

You're right - Karma's a ****.

AB hasn't done anything to earn such a great amount of destruction, and they certainly haven't earned the loss of sovereignty, forcing them to get rid of a treaty.

I don't care who you are. You attack us, you're getting the same treatment. And I enjoy how a simple restriction on a single treaty, for a month, is horrible, considering the viceroy crap the folks you bailed on Polar for are known for.

She has a point. Why was AB forced to fight longer than GGA?

If GGA had attacked us, they wouldn't of gotten terms any sooner. The fact that some core Hegemony alliances were allowed to walk away with such light treatment doesn't have anything to do with AB. Apples and Oranges. Karma is a loose group of folks who I thought were fed up with the current world. We can't control who does what in regards to when alliances get bored of fighting or surrender terms. I think what this is really about is why hasn't Echelon gotten the terms yet, considering how nice AB has been o7

This is basically what I meant by taking things personally. No other Karma alliance is going around saying "How dare you attack us!"

You declare, people declare on you, you fight, somebody wins and then terms are made. I am just expressing my admittedly biased opinion that it's embarrassing that GOD needs to beat up AB and it's 37 members for an extra week because they had the audacity to attack GOD instead of any other Karma alliance.

ROFL! It's not, you attacked US! it's you attacked someone who likes to fight. You don't get to attack us then say my bad and turn away. I'm sorry we're such horrible people that we dared to attack back and not simply walk different directions after a week with a handshake. If you don't want to fight. Don't start one. But don't cry when you punch someone and they hit you back. But once again, AB doesn't seem to be the ones raising a stink.

I do enjoy the crying coming from Echelon though. You sent your friends to be fodder, how DARE we refuse to talk surrender from day 1. I mean really it's like you're saying WE attacked YOU, just let us walk away! Ah well. If you cared about AB at all, you'd of sent them against folks they had a shred of chance against. They fought well, but you disrespected their friendship by sending them to the grinder. Now they have a chance to decide if that's still how they want to roll.

And I find it amusing getting a lecture about war, considering I don't think you guys have ever had less then 40 people in peace the entire war. And the heck with that tactics crap, your folks just flat out are hiding for the most part. You have some very good fighters, why not bring them out? Go lecture the other 23 people in your top 40 who are hippy because big bad Xiph and friends haven't given you white peace yet.

AB fought well with what they had, and they've earned my, and many of our member's, respect. All your trolling is doing is dishonoring that. Once again, a pleasure AB, and good luck in the future

bad Xiph bad!

I'm sure CIS would've been thrilled with a week and white peace.

The world would be a different place if FAN and GOONs had white peace after a week.

Edited by Midkn1ght

Echelon never claimed to be on the side of Karma. You guys did. That's about all the beef I have with you. You are no better than anyone that ever was on the winning side of a war, a few minor exceptions not withstanding.

And might I add from my own little nations perspective: the only worthy opponent I have fought were nations from TOP. My defensive slots were not occupied until TOP joined the fray. And I was pretty much annihilating my targets. I think most of those are still able to declare on me, I invite them to a 2nd round.

Then it gives me great pleasure to be the first to inform you that Kait wanted peace for AB long ago and has indeed pushed for it. You are now free to go back and edit your post or sit and look stupid ... your call.

I am amused that people are playing the "they just honored their treaty" card. AB was not coming to the defense of an ally, they chose to activate an Optional aggression clause. Optional meaning they had zero obligation to enter whatsoever yet chose to do so. Once you do that, you forfeit the ability to play the victim. Also, it needs pointed out yet again, that these terms are not even remotely harsh. I for one tire of hearing the losing side cry every time there is no white peace. White peace is a luxury and not a right. Come back to me when an alliance that was merely honoring a treaty obligaiton gets actual harsh tems on our end, which by the way, has not happened to date.

Kudos to AB for not whining and crying about the terms and letting Echelon (as usual) look utterly ridiculous.