Empire Night on Planet Bob

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been waiting for this. :D Guys, it's been a huge honor being a part of IAA during our journeys through the Unknown Regions (OOC: the crappy sequel to The Other Game). I usually move on from new regions (OOC: other games) without staying for long, but the amazing community that is IAA kept me playing, and eventually going on to serve you as Imperial Regent. I won't be continuing on with you here on Bob, but I'll always have a place in my heart for the Empire.

Imperium Increbesco!

-Bama

Been waiting for this. :D Guys, it's been a huge honor being a part of IAA during our journeys through the Unknown Regions (OOC: the crappy sequel to The Other Game). I usually move on from new regions (OOC: other games) without staying for long, but the amazing community that is IAA kept me playing, and eventually going on to serve you as Imperial Regent. I won't be continuing on with you here on Bob, but I'll always have a place in my heart for the Empire.

Imperium Increbesco!

-Bama

We'll see about that. *maniacal laughter*

Members are not objects, and are free to leave when a more desirable home is created.

I have long been a proponent of that theory.

However, when one actively recruits a large number of members from a specific alliance, it becomes a different matter altogether. I certainly don't intend to start a war over something as petty as members leaving, but let's call a spade a spade.

I have long been a proponent of that theory.

However, when one actively recruits a large number of members from a specific alliance, it becomes a different matter altogether. I certainly don't intend to start a war over something as petty as members leaving, but let's call a spade a spade.

Can you honestly say you did not know that many of the former IAA members within TGR would leave your hallowed halls should the IAA be reformed?