Empire Night on Planet Bob

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware asking my own members to be respectful was acting tough. I'll be sure to refrain from it from now on.

I seek to make enemies of no one. However, the Republic will never back down from an enemy either. I anticipate civil relations with the Imperial Assault Alliance.

Don't give SF too much attention, he just likes to talk a lot :P

I've spoken to all of them but NPO, and they all said, basically, "you're coming back? Hell yea!". IAA, as far as we're concerned, isn't at war with any alliance, unless of course they'd like to press the issue.

And if NPO wants to pursue war with us, the Fleet would be most happy to oblige. Our shiny star destroyers and tie defenders need some target practice anyways.

And if NPO wants to pursue war with us, the Fleet would be most happy to oblige. Our shiny star destroyers and tie defenders need some target practice anyways.

Yum, Star Destroyers. That'd show em. Also, we're really glad to be back. :D

Congrats and welcome back.

Hope to see relations improve between IAA and TGR, as I am a fan of both alliances. As someone who has made the mistake of over-reacting in the past in a (not quite) similar circumstance, my (non obligatory and probably unnecessary) advice would be to keep your heads held high and be amiable to each other, unless and until more extreme circumstances warrant otherwise.

While I thank you for your advice regarding TGR's actions, I think we can handle ourselves fairly well. There are more circumstances than have been made public, but we are working towards a cordial relationship.

You're the only reason a cordial relationship does not already exist.

While I thank you for your advice regarding TGR's actions, I think we can handle ourselves fairly well. There are more circumstances than have been made public, but we are working towards a cordial relationship.

I can confirm this.

I have friends in both TGR and IAA and both sides haven't exactly handled this the best way, but in the end I find myself more sympathetic towards the TGR as I feel like Chey and them got slapped in the face...hard. And not only by the "poaching".

Seriously. It's a rebirth thread, and an ex-IAA government member and an ex-IAA protectorate are the only ones complaining? Sorry we derailed your plans, guys, but if you have a problem with me or us, query me instead of whining and moaning on the OWF.

Seriously. It's a rebirth thread, and an ex-IAA government member and an ex-IAA protectorate are the only ones complaining? Sorry we derailed your plans, guys, but if you have a problem with me or us, query me instead of whining and moaning on the OWF.

I miss where there was whining/moaning in this particular thread. Maybe if you get off of your high-horse and take a look at where Chey is coming from, then you wouldn't be responding the way you have.

Edited by Incitatus

I miss where there was whining/moaning in this particular thread. Maybe if you get off of your high-horse and take a look at where Chey is coming from, then you wouldn't be responding the way you have.

Maybe if you stopped pretending that anyone involved cared about your opinion, you'd leave this thread and let it return to a mindless hailfest as it was intended to be.

o/ IAA

God. Can't people just let dead alliances stay !@#$@#$ dead. Jesus H Christ. Move on with your !@#$@#$ lives. Just because NPO no longer rules with an iron fist doesn't mean every alliance and its mother that dissapeared since GW I should come back to bloody life.

God. Can't people just let dead alliances stay !@#$@#$ dead. Jesus H Christ. Move on with your !@#$@#$ lives. Just because NPO no longer rules with an iron fist doesn't mean every alliance and its mother that dissapeared since GW I should come back to bloody life.

Really, Trace? Do they not have a right to reform? Chimaera was the heart and soul of IAA, he has every right to revive it. I can also attest to the fact that the IAA community has continued and in fact grown in another game. It absoultely boggles my mind that you or anyone would come in here and tell them they can't or shouldn't reform. If it's the same member core, and they want to come back, who the hell are you to tell them they can't? I can personally attest to the fact that Chimaera has wanted to do this for a very long time, since long before this was cool. It just wasn't possible then. When our members (I say our as I was gov in that game at the time) started getting bored with the crappy game, I and others suggested that working on getting IAA to be allowed to return to CN was the best chance the community had to keep going, even if it meant some of us would go elsewhere. The fact that the alliances who were at war with IAA are now busy with other things made it easier, but this wasn't a case of LOL EBIL NPO HATED US NOW THEYRE GETTIN KILLED LETS COME BACK LOLOL. This was not done on a whim. And even if it was, who are you to tell them not to come back if they want to?

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

Really, Trace? Do they not have a right to reform? Chimaera was the heart and soul of IAA, he has every right to revive it. I can also attest to the fact that the IAA community has continued and in fact grown in another game. It absoultely boggles my mind that you or anyone would come in here and tell them they can't or shouldn't reform. If it's the same member core, and they want to come back, who the hell are you to tell them they can't? I can personally attest to the fact that Chimaera has wanted to do this for a very long time, since long before this was cool. It just wasn't possible then. When our members (I say our as I was gov in that game at the time) started getting bored with the crappy game, I and others suggested that working on getting IAA to be allowed to return to CN was the best chance the community had to keep going, even if it meant some of us would go elsewhere. The fact that the alliances who were at war with IAA are now busy with other things made it easier, but this wasn't a case of LOL EBIL NPO HATED US NOW THEYRE GETTIN KILLED LETS COME BACK LOLOL. This was not done on a whim. And even if it was, who are you to tell them not to come back if they want to?

-Bama

Of course they have a right to reform. I do not rule this game, so I cannot dictate who does what. Why does it boggle your mind, because someone spoke their mind that wasn't in keeping with positive feedback? Oh no! I've known Chimera longer than you have probably, so I know just how much he loved IAA. But seriously, all these alliances coming back after disbanding earlier is just annoying, and I have every right to express my distaste at it.

Of course they have a right to reform. I do not rule this game, so I cannot dictate who does what. Why does it boggle your mind, because someone spoke their mind that wasn't in keeping with positive feedback? Oh no! I've known Chimera longer than you have probably, so I know just how much he loved IAA. But seriously, all these alliances coming back after disbanding earlier is just annoying, and I have every right to express my distaste at it.

You have every right to express your opinion, and I have every right to disagree. I just don't see why you're upset by this. Tbh, I think IAA would have been able to reform after this war regardless of who won, but up until now, they haven't been able to. Should they had said "well, we can reform now, but a lot of alliances are reforming right now, so let's wait"? I don't see why they shouldn't reform right now, since they want to and are able to. I'm sure you've known Chimaera longer than I have... I never spoke to him until I joined IAA in the other game last November. Still, I don't see what he or IAA did wrong by reforming. I shouldn't have jumped down your throat like I did, but I just don't understand why they shouldn't reform now or whenever they want.

-Bama

You have every right to express your opinion, and I have every right to disagree. I just don't see why you're upset by this. Tbh, I think IAA would have been able to reform after this war regardless of who won, but up until now, they haven't been able to. Should they had said "well, we can reform now, but a lot of alliances are reforming right now, so let's wait"? I don't see why they shouldn't reform right now, since they want to and are able to. I'm sure you've known Chimaera longer than I have... I never spoke to him until I joined IAA in the other game last November. Still, I don't see what he or IAA did wrong by reforming. I shouldn't have jumped down your throat like I did, but I just don't understand why they shouldn't reform now or whenever they want.

-Bama

I don't think that any alliance that dies/disbands etc should be reformed. It had its time, let it rest in peace. It has nothing to do with IAA specifically. I just can't speak my mind in another thread because our FA guy decided to offer them a protectorate. :P

I don't think that any alliance that dies/disbands etc should be reformed. It had its time, let it rest in peace. It has nothing to do with IAA specifically. I just can't speak my mind in another thread because our FA guy decided to offer them a protectorate. :P

We understand Trace, in fact, we'd be insulted if you didn't speak your mind.

You'll be receiving a DoW* from us soon.

*Declaration of Wub