Announcement from the GGA

They have maintained a loyal following and enough time as elapsed for us to offer an olive branch and grant white peace. FAN we hereby offer you this:

So let us get this straight. You are now offering FAN a white peace because they have a loyal following and because of the time elapsed, and has nothing to do with the current curbstomp that GGA is suffering?

I just want to get that clear, thanks.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! We posted an announcement, and it wasn't teh suck?! I...I don't believe it.

Seriously though, this was a long time coming. I don't really like being at "war" with Alliances for so long that I have to go back and check the Wiki to find out why it started in the first place.

I am quite happy to see an end to the EZI policy, as it was something that I never personally believed in.

o/ everyone

So let us get this straight. You are now offering FAN a white peace because they have a loyal following and because of the time elapsed, and has nothing to do with the current curbstomp that GGA is suffering?

I just want to get that clear, thanks.

Yeah I am somehow doubting this.