Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

4) MCXA henceforth suspends all military treaties (treaties with optional or mandatory defense and/or aggression clauses).

Well, that's the first time an alliance has been forcefully remove from the Continuum *updates wiki*

Edited by Jyrinx

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone that was in government when we sided with NPO is now running TSO. after ejecting them, we got dragged into this because of long-standing treaties. but i guess you watched the documentary already.

That's a load of crap incidentally. Why did you actively chase out people who wanted to break away from One Vision just weeks before the war? I am glad you got peace and have had a change of heart, but you're not going to re-write history on this one.

These terms are the best I've seen. MCXA still stays independent.

Interesting.

By independent you mean,

1) Suspended treaties

2) Protectorate

3) Can't accept members that surrendered

4) Full mil decom

Interesting.

By independent you mean,

1) Suspended treaties

2) Protectorate

3) Can't accept members that surrendered

4) Full mil decom

Nothing you'd have an issue with though, right?

You had plenty of time to cancel the treaties but chose not to.

Also, pleased to see you beat Alterego to the "u r just as bad as us" meme.

If you would look back to before the war when we canceled several treaties it was actually only phase one in a total treaty evaluation. So, we wrre goign through the process FYI.

If you would look back to before the war when we canceled several treaties it was actually only phase one in a total treaty evaluation. So, we wrre goign through the process FYI.

He who hesitates...

And another one does, and another one does...

Thank you to VE, AZTEC, and ARES for keeping us in their minds. We are glad to be making such great strides toward freedom. Very nice job on fair and reasonable terms, as well.

Now Come on, how can they forget you, you added so much entertainment to the drama ;).

Reasonable Reps VE, much improvement from last reps you took from MK? was it.

Edited by shahenshah

term length is problematic imo. These terms should be up in 2 days. 200 x 50 = 10,000 at which point they're free to do whatever they please including re engagement. Poorly thought out there, but the rest is reasonable to harsh.

We will not be re-entering the current conflict, even should it still be active when these terms are complete. I doubt we'll have fulfilled the terms within 2 days. :P

Well, that's the first time an alliance has been forcefully remove from the Continuum *updates wiki*

My current understanding is that the MCXA is still part of the Continuum, One Vision, etc., however our defensive (and aggressive) options and obligations are void until the completion of these terms.

yeah.... right....

funnily enough all the treaties you did cancel are on the "karma" side of the war

Edited by octovanyo4

Maybe the process would've moved faster if you didn't persecute a huge swath of your membership with witchhunts for suggesting *certain* treaties be broken canceled.

edit: wording

Edited by Doitzel

I didn't know this was about BLEU or redemption.

Also, betrayal? Not even close.

It was a HUGE betrayal of BLEU in favor of membership in One Vision.

On topic, congrats for peace.

thanks for fighting MCXA.

Our pleasure.

Seriously, though, it was our pleasure. This has been a fun war, and minus a few incidents I think we all managed to keep things in perspective and have a good time with it.

a big o/ to MCXA, my AZTEC brethren, VE, Karma, and everybody who's made this all much more enjoyable than our last war.

We will not be re-entering the current conflict, even should it still be active when these terms are complete. I doubt we'll have fulfilled the terms within 2 days. :P

My current understanding is that the MCXA is still part of the Continuum, One Vision, etc., however our defensive (and aggressive) options and obligations are void until the completion of these terms.

"MCXA henceforth suspends all military treaties (treaties with optional or mandatory defense and/or aggression clauses)."

I guess the meaning of the word "suspends" needs clarification. Can anybody enforcing these terms clarify this?

Edited by Jyrinx

Our pleasure.

Seriously, though, it was our pleasure. This has been a fun war, and minus a few incidents I think we all managed to keep things in perspective and have a good time with it.

a big o/ to MCXA, my AZTEC brethren, VE, Karma, and everybody who's made this all much more enjoyable than our last war.

You knew I meant thanks to MCXA for fighting rather than cutting and running.

i thought karma's kick was to stop the senseless terms of mass payments of tech, etc. good to see a reversal of this policy, especially since it goes right back to embracing what you're fighting against.

We never said we didn't agree with terms in general. We don't agree with senseless and insane terms (see things like the terms of the CnG alliances during the No CB war or Legion and GATO's terms of surrender). Tech payments that are reasonable are one thing. These terms are reasonable and easily completely. I can support them.

10,000 tech hardly repairs their betrayal of BLEU.

Majority of people that were involved in that decision for MCXA fight alongside Karma If I am not mistaken?

Apologies if I am.

What?

In my opinion Karma represents people reaping what they've sown over the past years.

I can say that MK, STA, NV and few others were given harsh terms, but really not one of the primary alliances involved here, So yes your statement covers a significant portion of Karma alliances, but one cant make a blanket statement for such a diverse group of people.

Edited by shahenshah