Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another one does, and another one does...

Thank you to VE, AZTEC, and ARES for keeping us in their minds. We are glad to be making such great strides toward freedom. Very nice job on fair and reasonable terms, as well.

14) The above stated terms are valid until all repartition payments have been completed. Violation of these terms may result in the resumption of war at the discretion of VE, ARES, AZTEC and their allies.

This clause should answer questions about duration of terms.

You should be glad you have such merciful victors MXCA. Congrats on peace.
i thought karma's kick was to stop the senseless terms of mass payments of tech, etc. good to see a reversal of this policy, especially since it goes right back to embracing what you're fighting against.
I'm extremely pleased to see some of my Karma comrades actually have some backbone. Central pillars of the Hegemony should not be allowed to go unpunished.
everyone that was in government when we sided with NPO is now running TSO. after ejecting them, we got dragged into this because of long-standing treaties. but i guess you watched the documentary already.

Thanks, I missed that.

Is there anything that explicitly states you all are under their protection for the duration of the terms?

6) MCXA will not ZI any members during surrender period without approval from their protectors.

Maybe there, even though it doesnt really state who the protectors are there is a mention of it.

i thought karma's kick was to stop the senseless terms of mass payments of tech, etc. good to see a reversal of this policy, especially since it goes right back to embracing what you're fighting against.

everyone that was in government when we sided with NPO is now running TSO. after ejecting them, we got dragged into this because of long-standing treaties. but i guess you watched the documentary already.

You had plenty of time to cancel the treaties but chose not to.

Also, pleased to see you beat Alterego to the "u r just as bad as us" meme.

What?

In my opinion Karma represents people reaping what they've sown over the past years.

Key word, these reps are not senseless, they are intact very light considering circumstances. If we really embraced what we are fighting against, you would know it.

Edited by Xavii

term length is problematic imo. These terms should be up in 2 days. 200 x 50 = 10,000 at which point they're free to do whatever they please including re engagement. Poorly thought out there, but the rest is reasonable to harsh.

Edited by Kroknia

Just two quick nitpicky things. One, you have some staunch NPO supporters in your current government who have sided with them as long as I've known them. Two, you didn't "eject" us; we left of our own free will.

But congrats on peace nonetheless :)

Edited by Emperor José

Maybe there, even though it doesnt really state who the protectors are there is a mention of it.

The language of term eight additionally seems imprecise, probably it was meant to say they have 72 hours to comply with the demilitarization, but currently it says the surrender terms, which could mean the full list of the terms.