Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

this needs a bump as it appears some need to be reminded to comply. Take this as a final warning pm's have been sent and the clock is ticking. This message is for individuals as it appears MCXA is complying in good faith and has been overall nothing but honorable in war as well as defeat.

thank you,

CtG

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this needs a bump as it appears some need to be reminded to comply. Take this as a final warning pm's have been sent and the clock is ticking. This message is for individuals as it appears MCXA is complying in good faith and has been overall nothing but honorable in war as well as defeat.

thank you,

CtG

First off, gravedig.

Second off, if you sent the PM's there was no need for this dude.

inb4lock

First off, gravedig.

Second off, if you sent the PM's there was no need for this dude.

inb4lock

first off, how is it a gravedig if the statement is pertinent to the post and should be in this thread and did not require a new post.

second off, your opinion is noted and I disagree certain MCXA nations have been flaunting violation of terms. Also, I wanted it known and public notice given of our intention to follow the terms and offer warning and 48 hr notice to comply. Hopefully with this information we will not be accused of violating the terms of surrender ourselves. Masons do pride ourselves in being honorable and lenient but not soft.

thank you,

CtG

<_<

first off, how is it a gravedig if the statement is pertinent to the post and should be in this thread and did not require a new post.

second off, your opinion is noted and I disagree certain MCXA nations have been flaunting violation of terms. Also, I wanted it known and public notice given of our intention to follow the terms and offer warning and 48 hr notice to comply. Hopefully with this information we will not be accused of violating the terms of surrender ourselves. Masons do pride ourselves in being honorable and lenient but not soft.

thank you,

CtG

<_<

Its a gravedig because the topic was last posted in over 9 days ago...

Its a gravedig because the topic was last posted in over 9 days ago...

enlighten me what is the cut off line? and who determined the amount of days that are required to pass before it becomes a gravedig? Has almighty admin made a rule or was it a mob decision?