The War of the Coalition and You

Jack Diorno

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies if there has been any misinterpretation. I would just like to clarify that MK had agreed to peace terms with the New Pacific Order, the Viridian Entente, Molon Labe, and Echelon.

For specific terms for alliances involved, I can only request people to visit Wikia and see who all was responsible for what all reps. I am sure we will be able to pin point all the responsibility to Pacifia. We have no disagreements Stumpy.

So do you agree Athens won the war? I know deep down you feel it. ;)

well yeaaa, uhm you see there is bit of a problem, most if not significant members on that opposition list are in Karma now. :blush: but its okay, its cool, its chill, we're here, Coward Coalition is here! We aint runnin away the 2nd time :awesome: we're well and kicking to take the blame for all the harsh terms ever given to C&G, NpO etc. by //Past Tense// Hegemony et al //Past Tense// :v:

So no worries their Jack, we've got your back :jihad:

obligatory \o/ Athens B)

Athens used diplomacy and reached out to select former enemies to achieve retribution on it's key enemies through superior diplomacy!

Marching ever forward, Athens Prevails!

Edited by Azaghul

So do you agree Athens won the war? I know deep down you feel it. ;)

If viewed in short-term context, Athens clearly lost the war, however if you would like to view it over a wider time line, than Athens is clearly on the side that appears to be winning.

Edit: Forgot the: \o/

Edited by shahenshah

If viewed in short-term context, Athens clearly lost the war, however if you would like to view it over a wider time line, than Athens is clearly on the side that appears to be winning.

Edit: Forgot the: \o/

I knew people would see the light if i authored a wondrous essay upon the subject.

o/ essaying

My apologies if there has been any misinterpretation. I would just like to clarify that MK had agreed to peace terms with the New Pacific Order, the Viridian Entente, Molon Labe, and Echelon.

For specific terms for alliances involved, I can only request people to visit Wikia and see who all was responsible for what all reps. This way I am sure any misunderstandings related to Pacifia's responsibilities can be cleared. [robotic voice] "They are the source of all ebil" [/robotic voice]

---

Compulsory and necessary \o/ to Athens.

Are you saying Wikia saying alliance x signed peace with alliances a, b, c, and d would be more reliable for assigning blame for harsh/lenient terms given to alliance x than somebody who was government in the bloc with x in the same war and was presumably involved in the peace talks personally?

Inspired propaganda. Let's also remember the sacrifices of all the alliances that lost wars to the sort of hegemony aggression now being repaid by Karma.

I believe the first such war following NPO's ascendance as supreme power was the Polar/CIN War of May, 2007 - less than a month after the close of Great War Three. Then came the Green Civil War, in which WUT turned on itself for the first time. Then in succession the ONOS War, the FAN War, the Dove War, the Unjust War, the NADC War, the Woodstock War, the Illuminati War, the Wolfpack War, the GATO War, the Golden Sabres War, the GUN War, and the CIS War... and how many more?

well yeaaa, uhm you see there is bit of a problem, most if not significant members on that opposition list are in Karma now. :blush: but its okay, its cool, its chill, we're here, Coward Coalition is here! We aint runnin away the 2nd time :awesome: we're well and kicking to take the blame for all the harsh terms ever given to C&G, NpO etc. by //Past Tense// Hegemony et al //Past Tense// :v:

So no worries their Jack, we've got your back :jihad:

obligatory \o/ Athens B)

Except for the fact that NPO and NPO alone gave MK the harsh terms, and Echelon and VE were willing to give much more lenient terms - but whose keeping track! :D

Also, a well done post. Athens prevails!