The War of the Coalition and You

Jack Diorno

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might make Vladimir's head explode, leaving us with nothing but his smooth legs and a mess to clean up. IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED?

You mean we get to admire his smooth legs without having to listen to him drone on and on about Francoism and the only penalty is cleaning up a mess? Why yes, that is what I really want.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Good one. I didn't find it as spectacular as others apparently have (yes, you managed to satirise the walking cliché that is Vladimir, well done) but it was a fun read nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

Why have you made this post less epic by only selectively posting the list of few ebil hegemonic monsters that faced your side? My freind, why so humble?

Ladies and gentlemen, obviously our freind here is a bit shy of the great achievement...Here is actually the entire list of all the Hegemonic monsters that were stacked against C&G and friends:

The Continuum

NPO ₦

Valhalla ‡

Sparta

MCXA ₦

IRON ₦ �

TPF �

One Vision

GGA

Echelon

The SuperFriends

Ragnarok ~

Fark †

GOD

RIA

The Trident

MHA*

NATO*

Overlord's Protectorate Pact

TP

VA

SSSW18

64Digits

FUC

SDI

IRAN

Poseidon

UPN #

Invicta #

Elysium

OMFG

M*A*S*H

Pegasus

BAPS

Tempest

DM-FA

TLE

Nebula-X

League of Extraordinary Oranges

FOK ‖

R&R �

CMEA

ISSF

MOON

Orange Unity Treaty

TORN

ODN

OPA

Power Rangers

IPA

TCB

CPCN �

Common Defense Treaty

UCN

FEAR

Citadel

Umbrella

Old Guard �

TOP � �

Gr�mlins �

DefCon

Poison Clan

Pyramid

Ordo Recolitus

Molon Labe

Andromeda

MA

ACV

TGE

VE

ROCK

NEW

TTK

FFC

SRPN

KoC

BAM!

EQ

Element €

TRF

TFF

PG-13

Facing such odds and surviving, just makes our resolve stronger that even when the odds are stacked against you, there is always a way out, through thick or thin terms..

o\ Athens.

I think you missed the point.

Finally, I can rest in peace and let the true leaders of the world, Athens, take the stage. I mean, Londo already put my name into his title, so what more do I need :P

this sounds quite familiar to me. oh wai- it is what NPO says about the GPW.......

the SPW was an awesome fight but face it, you lost. to state otherwise is to shame the memory of the war and to prevent others from learning from what the Hegemony did and are now paying for. If the SPW had won, there would most likely not be a war going on right now.

this sounds quite familiar to me. oh wai- it is what NPO says about the GPW.......

the SPW was an awesome fight but face it, you lost. to state otherwise is to shame the memory of the war and to prevent others from learning from what the Hegemony did and are now paying for. If the SPW had won, there would most likely not be a war going on right now.

I don't think you get it.