An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll believe it when it comes my way.

I hope the terms you get are just as lenient as the terms you helped hand down to us in the last war. After all, both of our entrances into war were merely due to treaty ties :D

Edit: Grammar

Edited by lakerzz8

You all act as if this was amazing, they lose two alliances on the other side without having to watch them.

White Peace in this case was for convenience in the PR realm and the war realm.

Lets see them offer these terms to ALL alliances in this war and then Ill say they are lenient.

Surrender and find out. Otherwise, you're just towing the line.

You all act as if this was amazing, they lose two alliances on the other side without having to watch them.

White Peace in this case was for convenience in the PR realm and the war realm.

Lets see them offer these terms to ALL alliances in this war and then Ill say they are lenient.

I guess there is no pleasing some people.

Just as a note: After speaking with Mogar, he has opted to no longer fly the IRAN AA and thus, as requested, his name will be struck from these accords. He is to be treated as an independent nation engaged in this war against Karma.

I hope this doesn't set up a pattern where other alliances will be able to escape their beatings.

The precedent pertains to alliances who have joined out of treaty obligations, and who have not commited any wrongs as they pertain to the conflict at hand. I predict quite a few more alliances will see white peace, and that many of those withdrawals will precede the surrenders proper.

I guess there is no pleasing some people.

I am happy someone got good terms yes. However, many alliances kept saying how the NPO blindly hailed posts...well those that have posted here saying honorable are doing the same. Frankly, this is a PR stunt and a way to get alliances that were not on the world target list out of the way so Karma can focus on their targets.

Its convenient and wise from the other side, and to put the PR spin on it was also wise...I am just sick of hearing the Karma camp say EVERYTHING they do under the sun is honorable.

Just as a note: After speaking with Mogar, he has opted to no longer fly the IRAN AA and thus, as requested, his name will be struck from these accords. He is to be treated as an independent nation engaged in this war against Karma.

(Archon this post is not directed at you)

This is such complete horse !@#$. Mogar gets essentially forced out of his alliance because the other members of the Triumvirate fail to consult them about their chicken !@#$ cowardly ways.

IRAN has absolutely zero respect from me. IRAN is dishonorable. IRAN is cowardly. Mogar reigns supreme, and has more style and class than IRAN could ever dream of.

Edited by Sileath

I am happy someone got good terms yes. However, many alliances kept saying how the NPO blindly hailed posts...well those that have posted here saying honorable are doing the same. Frankly, this is a PR stunt and a way to get alliances that were not on the world target list out of the way so Karma can focus on their targets.

Its convenient and wise from the other side, and to put the PR spin on it was also wise...I am just sick of hearing the Karma camp say EVERYTHING they do under the sun is honorable.

So, essentially, you agree with me. There is no pleasing some people. :P

Did you really expect people from Karma or non-combatants to abuse Karma for offering white peace?

I hope this doesn't set up a pattern where other alliances will be able to escape their beatings.

I believe such terms as seen in the OP state something demanding reps cannot. Even with white peace, the Karma Coalition has shown that we will not and cannot be bossed, threatened, or generally pushed around. We do not need viceroys, massive reparations, or month long engagements to enforce these rights of our sovereignty. All we need is each other.

(Archon this post is not directed at you)

This is such complete horse !@#$. Mogar gets essentially forced out of his alliance because the other members of the Triumvirate fail to consult them about their chicken !@#$ cowardly ways.

IRAN has absolutely zero respect from me. IRAN is dishonorable. IRAN is cowardly. Mogar reigns supreme, and has more style and class than IRAN could ever dream of.

To be fair, I think Mogar chose to withdraw to continue fighting, he wasn't forced out.

However, I agree the move was rather !@#$%* and dumb, not consulting him and then signing his name.