Honor your debts and repay them in full.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize our 2 alliances still have a treaty? You do realize your emperor has apologized for referring to us as that in the past? You realize this post completely invalidates that apology you posted yesterday?

You do realize that we do have a treaty active?

You do realize that your members have also been spewing a lot of crap at Pacifica, even calling for her death and making visual representation of it? You do realize that part of membership does that in emotional times of war, but that we do not need to lose our heads over one (number:1) comment? You do realize then how your comment is really silly? You do realize how sexi I am?

Debts must be payed, I always said. Man must always settle its debts. I have some too, will settle them.

Edited by Branimir

You do realize that we do have a treaty active?

You do realize that your members have also been spewing a lot of crap at Pacifica, even calling for her death and making visual representation of it? You do realize that part of membership does that in emotional times of war, but that we do not need to lose our heads over one (number:1) comment? You do realize then how your comment is really silly? You do realize how sexi I am?

Debts must be payed, I always said. Man must always settle its debts. I have some too, will settle them.

That's amazing. Now how about keeping the MK - NPO lovefest somewhere else.

Man, Karma just keeps getting more alliances on their side.

Good luck, NSO!

Thank you for the wish of good luck, but please people understand the New Sith Order is not part of Karma we are just honoring our treaty to STA and a personal debt of honor to MK.

Sorry I don't mean to single you out nate1865 its just that your post was applicable to the intent of this post.

That's amazing. Now how about keeping the MK - NPO lovefest somewhere else.

I did not bring them in the first place so why don't you direct that question to those that did.

I am here to address them as they are so brought up here.

Cherrio now.

I did.

Thats awesome. I am sure once they comply you will have no future problems of this design.

A grand guy I am, I can reassure you that I shall not initiate them here as I didn't, though, when people raise problems in that direction they will get an answer from me.

One must honor his debts and repay them in full.

snip

Can't blame some MK'ers for not getting the fact that you did what you did to MK for so long out of their system. I'm sure you couldn't given the circumstances either.

Anyway that guy was just a regural member AirMe and i doubt you should take his words to heart really. Same for Branimir's

I am glad the New Sith Order honors their treaties.

I am sad however that I expected this, and that no matter the outcome of this war that here we have the Old- old hegemony fighting the established hegemony and that nothing will ever really and truly change after this war... in some cases not even the faces and names.

There are many that fight for true ideals in this war, but I fear they are muddled with

what is, in essence, Pacifica versus Pacifica. To these people it is about passion for power. I caution the other side to question who leads them as much as the current hegemony is supposed to question theirs.

I am sad however that I expected this, and that no matter the outcome of this war that here we have the Old- old hegemony fighting the established hegemony and that nothing will ever really and truly change after this war... in some cases not even the faces and names.

There are many that fight for true ideals in this war, but I fear they are muddled with

what is, in essence, Pacifica versus Pacifica. To these people it is about passion for power. I caution the other side to question who leads them as much as the current hegemony is supposed to question theirs.

Considering this is a topic about the NSO, I assume you are speaking of us. I do not understand how you could view this as Pacifica vs Pacifica. Namely because there's only one, we aren't it, and we aren't fighting it. If you are insinuating that the NSO is somehow Pacifica you need only look to who is in our alliance. My presence alone should make that damned clear. There's more "Enemies of Pacifica" in the NSO alone than any other alliance. Some have been given this title for opposing the current leadership of the NPO at some point. Some, like myself, honestly deserve and embrace the title. Regardless, we are not Pacifica and have no intention to displace them.

Also I believe you, along with many others, have failed to understand the OP. It clearly states that we are not a part of Karma, nor do we have any desire to topple any Hegemonies nor to be a part of one. We have always stated that we will seek to be a third path and we have not abandoned this.

Right now our path is to stand by our friends and allies in MK and STA. Nothing more. I believe you are seeing too much in too little, and are taking generalized assumptions and applying them to the NSO.

Can't blame some MK'ers for not getting the fact that you did what you did to MK for so long out of their system. I'm sure you couldn't given the circumstances either.

Anyway that guy was just a regural member AirMe and i doubt you should take his words to heart really. Same for Branimir's

That was basically my point. I am sorry if that sidetracks, but I can not allow my comrades and brothers in arms to be subjected to verbal attacks.

I hope you manage to understand.

The real points and issues I have, like how a leader of a treaty partner alliance seems to be a spokesmen for a "unformalized" coalition set to destroy us and how he managed to play a key roll in our trapping shall be raised in due time in more appropriate mediums.

Edited by Branimir

That was basically my point. I am sorry if that sidetracks, but I can not allow my comrades and brothers in arms to be subjected to verbal attacks.

I hope you manage to understand.

The real points and issues I have, like how a leader of a treaty partner alliance seems to be a spokesmen for a "unformalized" coalition set to destroy us and how he managed to play a key roll in our trapping shall be raised in due time in more appropriate mediums.

Archon was a representant at the time, he wasn't the one creating the peace terms and such. And having see the logs, the tone of voice used wasn't any worse than the one used by NPO when MK was given terms (i was there, i should know).

Archon was a representant at the time, he wasn't the one creating the peace terms and such. And having see the logs, the tone of voice used wasn't any worse than the one used by NPO when MK was given terms (i was there, i should know).

As said, in due time on appropriate mediums. At this time, we must respect the wishes of NSO, and WC to keep this on track.

They are trying to show how they repay their debts and we must not be the ones to turn away publics attention to other directions.

As said, in due time on appropriate mediums. At this time, we must respect the wishes of NSO, and WC to keep this on track.

They are trying to show how they repay their debts and we must not be the ones to turn away publics attention to other directions.

True, all apologies for derailing this.

I wish NSO all the best in their fight, they're prolly my favourite new alliance and i know MK has been always in my heart :D

From the ashes of NPO raises NSO. ;)

Not quite, we do not seek to be replace Pacifica nor emulate her actions. Our only common bond is we share the same founder and some former members but that's where it ends.

We shall forge our own path to success, not follow in anybodies footsteps.

You do realize our 2 alliances still have a treaty? You do realize your emperor has apologized for referring to us as that in the past? You realize this post completely invalidates that apology you posted yesterday?

I wasn't referring to MK, AirMe.

We are not part of Karma, nor do we lead it, nor do we share all of their goals and aspirations. Nor are we old hegemony or old pacifica or whatever.

From the ashes of NPO raises NSO. ;)

The only connections NPO and NSO have are a myriad number of personal connections, some negative and some positive, but none especially important to the development of our respective alliances. Besides, your statement presupposes that Karma is capable of turning NPO to ash, something I have my doubts about.