Honor your debts and repay them in full.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see the emperors new clothes. I must be ignorant. Telling me about NPO doesnt make you right to do the same. You are suppose to oppose them and their methods, yet every time you lot are put on the spot you say NPO do it so we will too.

Did you read my post? I did not say anything about us doing what the NPO would do and in fact said how we are fighting against what the NPO would do.

Edited by KingSrqt

o/ Ivan and his non-bureaucratic ways.

This declaration would be dishonorable simply because he doesn't have all the paperwork in order? Did I miss the memo where Vogons took over planet bob?

Karma or not I hope NSO can help bring much needed change to bob.

Now this should be interesting.

Good luck to Emperor/Dark Lord Moldavi and his Sith. While Molon Labe's one of the alliances on that side I'd least like to see dead, this is too interesting to miss.

Edit: Karma, stop trying to recruit Ivan, it's not necessary. :P

Edited by Zessa

We have no "side" but the Sith and our allies, which we can count on one hand. Can you say that?

No, whats your point? Having more than 5 allies somehow makes us crap?

That said, whether or not anybody trusts us or not when we defend our friends is so low on our concern list we had to buy longer paper.

Ok, this was a whole Karma & buddies thing and not NSO in particular.

Edited by Alterego

No, whats your point? Having more than 5 allies somehow makes us crap?

Ok, this was a whole Karma & buddies thing and not NSO in particular.

1. Yes, in conjunction with other things.

2. You mean an NSO & buddies thing.

Edited by Nobama

1. Yes

MK has 14 military treaties & STA has 5 (source wiki). You entered the war for these alliances. Is this where the double standards come into play?

Quick editor: I guess alliances that are not friendly with you are irrelevant. This new world order sounds just like the one you've been talking about all this time.

2. You mean an NSO & buddies thing.

Ok

Edited by Alterego

We do not make this decision lightly and we do not do it haphazardly or as part of another organization.
I was not talking about the NSO in that post. I was talking about Karma.

Edit: And yes, I realize that Hydro is a member of the NSO.

I bolded the part of the OP that you either didn't read or failed to comprehend. Thanks for admitting that you were totally offtopic and complaining at us for no reason though.

Edited by RandomInterrupt

MK has 14 military treaties & STA has 5 (source wiki). You entered the war for these alliances. Is this where the double standards come into play?

Ok

Alterego; NSO is not MK. NSO is also not STA.

They are however our friends. We will go to war for our friends when and how we choose. No matter what anyone on Bob thinks of it.

I bolded the part of the OP that you either didn't read or failed to comprehend. Thanks for admitting that you were totally offtopic and trolling us for no reason though.

Oh god, it's RandomInterrupt. I was wondering where you were.

I'm pretty sure he was being at least slightly facetious, but feel free to try and continue this avenue, it is rather entertaining.

edit - I mean yes, we all harbor a secret hatred for MK and STA for their treaty-whoring ways.

Edited by Heft

Ok

Post edited to remove the vagueness. And honestly if MK wants to have a million treaties that's their business. All we care is they protected us with no paper, no retribution and no !@#$%^&*. Period. We're not in the business of telling other alliances what to do with their foreign affairs, and I suggest you learn to do the same.

Post edited to remove the vagueness. And honestly if MK wants to have a million treaties that's their business. All we care is they protected us with no paper, no retribution and no !@#$%^&*. Period. We're not in the business of telling other alliances what to do with their foreign affairs, and I suggest you learn to do the same.

I understand, things should be done your way & your way only. Good day to you sir.

edit: I wasnt telling you what to do

Edited by Alterego

What happened to "We are the 3rd route and we dont care about CN politics"?

anyways good luck NSO

Did I miss the part of the OP where we formed a 12 alliance bloc?

That policy is still, and I hope always will be, relevant.

What happened to "We are the 3rd route and we dont care about CN politics"?

There is a difference between not caring about CN politics, and caring about one's friends. This declaration falls into the latter grouping.

o/ NSO