Honor your debts and repay them in full.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite a pretty strawman you're attacking there, but when are you going to move on to the arguement in his post?

He seems befuddled that NSO should do things NSO's way and NSO's way only.

Don't worry, with time he too will see the truth, and the Order will set him free.

What happened to "We are the 3rd route and we dont care about CN politics"?

anyways good luck NSO

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the actions we have taken and the actions we have refrained from taking with this announcement are still reinforcing that third path. Not seeing a large crowd ahead of us, anyway.

What happened to "We are the 3rd route and we dont care about CN politics"?

Well we have these things called 'allies' and we have another thing called 'honor'

We defend and fight with our allies not throw them under the bus and run away. You don't have to care about CN politics to support your friends. Why do people have such a hard time understanding this?

He seems befuddled that NSO should do things NSO's way and NSO's way only.

Don't worry, with time he too will see the truth, and the Order will set him free.

I will say that I do believe my way is right and other people's ways are wrong if they aren't mine.

So... whatever happened to the Non cascading MDP that you were so proud of, Ivan? You have no CB in this war. You're not tied to MK, and STA declared an offensive war. There is no reason for you to bandwagon NSO into this conflict.
The respective parties are not obliged to offer assistance should either signatory alliance become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs or if negligence of a signatory results in their alliance going to war. Either signatory alliance may offer assistance in such an event but any assistance would be voluntary.

From the STA-NSO MDP. Happy now?

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

You're a radical! Quit trying to control everybody! Jesus.

I wouldn't have to if everyone would just wise up and recognize that Heft is right. If you ever think differently, then you've made a mistake somewhere. Until that glorious day arrives, I shall continue to insist my views upon any who fall into my grasp.

Like many others, I never thought I'd say this.

Hail Ivan.

o/ NSO

I never thought I'd get to say it again, after so long.

o/ Ivan

My molon labe friends should feel honored so many nations are being used to fight them. Especially with all the trash talk about them being pathetic opponents.

My molon labe friends should feel honored so many nations are being used to fight them. Especially with all the trash talk about them being pathetic opponents.

I haven't really seen much of this. I expect Molon Labe to put up quite a good fight, regardless of how many nations are on them.

You have not heard such commentary from the NSO.

The strong will survive. Molon Labe has impressed me with their wit and resolve. I have no doubt that they will see the dawn once these conflicts have come to an end.

Actually, I think they're quite honorable and would maybe even respect them, if they can impress me with their war tactics and such...xP

^This. If your objection to NSO's entry into the war is lack of a treaty making it all legal and stuff, there it is. Why a treaty matters over honor is beyond me. MK agreed to defend NSO despite not being required to and so NSO is returning the favor. What's the problem?

Anyway, glad to be fighting beside you guys. Noone messes with our shrooms :jihad:

o/ STA

o/ NSO

Za Sibir'!

You have not heard such commentary from the NSO.

The strong will survive. Molon Labe has impressed me with their wit and resolve. I have no doubt that they will see the dawn once these conflicts have come to an end.

Was referring to the karma side in general in the MK thread (ml dow).

Edited by mhawk