Honor your debts and repay them in full.

(OOC: I swear, all these people declare on us just so the servers are so clogged nobody can log in. 45 minutes now and nothing...)

Good luck to both of us, this should make things interesting. Way more interesting than logging in every day and paying bills, with a tax collection every two weeks to change things up...

reading_rainbow.jpg

Geordi wants you to read before you post.

This is hilarious.

The people who come in here and try to troll this announcement really quite baffle me.

What I find interesting is that none of the trolls are from ML. Interesting, eh?

Ice cream is for fat people.

What about frozen custard. (also, a 'holy crap' moment that I'm trading barbs with a living legend :) )

From the statistics of their nations and the civility of their demeanor I think they'll be great opponents.

The same can be said for all of our opponents, there are a lot of classy people in MK, STA, and NSO.

Also, obligatory themed gun pr0n:

esb-rebel-blaster1.jpg

star-wars-rebel-blaster-limited-edition.jpg

StormTrooper_Blaster.jpg

Han_Solo-scaled-blaster.jpg

614px-IonBlaster_negwt.jpg

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not fooled by you Sith. We may fight along side each other today, but the ultimate goal is for peace and not for personal gain.

Who is fooling who here? Going to war for peace is like...

You know how the saying goes.

Molon Labe is a formidable opponent. It is precisely why it is an incredible opportunity to prove our value and test ourselves... Through conflict.

May the strong survive, and friends remain friends!

(OOC: I swear, all these people declare on us just so the servers are so clogged nobody can log in. 45 minutes now and nothing...)

Good luck to both of us, this should make things interesting. Way more interesting than logging in every day and paying bills, with a tax collection every two weeks to change things up...

This is hilarious.

What I find interesting is that none of the trolls are from ML. Interesting, eh?

What about frozen custard. (also, a 'holy crap' moment that I'm trading barbs with a living legend :) )

The same can be said for all of our opponents, there are a lot of classy people in MK, STA, and NSO.

esb-rebel-blaster1.jpg

StormTrooper_Blaster.jpg

This thread just got so much better.

Was referring to the karma side in general in the MK thread (ml dow).

Once again proof we are not Karma we walk the third path.

The saddest part is I actually know what a couple of those are called. :(

There is nothing sad about that good sir, it simply shows you have good taste. :D

This is hilarious.

esb-rebel-blaster1.jpg

StormTrooper_Blaster.jpg

Thank God we have an opponent alliance which is cooler than its allies.

Let's a have a good, clean fight.

Was referring to the karma side in general in the MK thread (ml dow).

If you hear any trash talk from NSO, or if ML does, I'd like to hear about it and it will be taken care of.

We're in this war for our allies and as are ML.

We do not hate ML nor do we have a grudge vs them. This is a matter of chance and NSO as a whole will enjoy this conflict while remaining respectful at all times.

With that being said ML has some crazy war nations, so let's bring on the fun.

In your defense, all of our major treaty partners had similar high-level treaties with NPO before the bombs dropped and are still in blocs with NPO. With a conflict like this, confusion is totally understandable.

Dang, giving your enemy the benefit of the doubt?!? After this silly war thing is over I think your people and my people should get together for some seriously friendly talks. :)