Elysium

mhawk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I admire your stand..but it would be a bit more impressive if you were not in peace mode as you did it... :D

I will do alot more damage this way. I had minutes to decide. I'll only get to come out once full guns blazing, from there it will be a slow ride into dust.

I don't really understand why you didn't take your alliance with you as you made the correct move, but well done all the same.

Sometimes it takes the sacrifice of few to wake the many.

You know what I think about this, mhawk, so I really don't have much else to say. Also, pull out your damn warflag.

Not Vox 2.0, because he has class as well as a spine.

o/ mhawk

No one can doubt your courage.

There is no difference between what he is doing here and what we did in the last war.

1. Reviving a dead alliance.

2. Getting people to join him.

3. Making a stand with his nation.

4. Fighting against insane odds

5. Angered by the lack of action of cowardly alliances (interestingly enough, Valhalla and GGA are two of those that yet again bring themselves up).

We have a spine. We proved we had a tougher one than you, with your pathetic 247k causalities. Also, weren't you a Valhalla member until just recently?

As for class: Yes, mhawk doesn't spy. I will give you that. He also doesn't use the same invective that Vox harnessed in our campaigns. Of course, we just proved we have more class that all of the alliances that abandoned Pacifica last night.

Once again mhawk, good luck.

Edited by MegaAros

There is no difference between what he is doing here and what we did in the last war.

1. Reviving a dead alliance.

2. Getting people to join him.

3. Making a stand with his nation.

4. Fighting against insane odds

5. Angered by the lack of action of cowardly alliances (interestingly enough, Valhalla and GGA are two of those that yet again bring themselves up).

We have a spine. We proved we had a tougher one than you, with your pathetic 247k causalities. Also, weren't you a Valhalla member until just recently?

As for class: Yes, mhawk doesn't spy. I will give you that. He also doesn't use the same invective that Vox harnessed in our campaigns. Of course, we just proved we have more class that all of the alliances that abandoned Pacifica last night.

Once again mhawk, good luck.

Fight he is in peace mode :huh: .

Vox had some members in peace mode too at their start.

He'll probably come out eventually. If he doesn't, it's still a stand.

I see but i also overlooked this:

I will do alot more damage this way. I had minutes to decide. I'll only get to come out once full guns blazing, from there it will be a slow ride into dust.

o7 Mister Mhawk

Respect. That's the only word I really need to type. It takes a real man to put his friends before his pixels and you have done just that. That was the one thing that truly irked me. It was not that NPO was facing a Cybernations vs NPO war, it was the disappearance of friends.

You can blame the lack of obligation in treaties, or the bandwagoning, but in the end it's all about the bonds of friendship forged under this game. It's the same reason you can never destroy NPO. You can destroy our pixels all you want, but you can NEVER destroy NPO.

Considering some of the terms i've been hearing about I'm not surprised you guys think its the end of the road. Goodbye Elysium I will miss you guys after Karma & Co have run you and others like you from Bob.

Edited by Alterego