Elysium

mhawk

Much respect for this mhawk. If you've signed an MDP treaty with another alliance, you should always honor it, no matter the odds nor the circumstances. Your word is your bond and I'm glad to see more falling in line with those basic principles. Best of luck mhawk, though we are on opposite sides here.

Edited by Big Z

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhawk, regardless of what may've passed before, your actions are honourable, and that will hold itself in my mind, and perhaps the minds of a few others. In this War of Treachery, knowing that some Brave and Honourable souls exist, even if on clashing sides, is a truly great thing.

Daggarz, you just made yourself look like a dick.

edited to make the small remark small.

Edited by Silvio Arjunza

While its tempting. I wont defame him further. He dug his grave and is trying to claw out of it. For that i respect him. Mhawk knows that if he ever returns to his previous ideals and personality. I will be as loyal to him as i always was.

Good, because if experience with him has taught me anything it is that he fights for principles where others have none. Perhaps sometimes that comes off as bullying to those on the other side.

Honestly, I am opposed to the circumstances behind a few, but certainly not all, of mhawk's decisions, but I respect someone who stands for what he believes in and does not fold under pressure. Quite a rarity as we all know and yes.... I have always thought he would fit better on the Karma side. ;)

edit: daggarz is in Valhalla?!?!?!? Credibility shot to hell. Sorry,man. :rolleyes:

edit2: leaving edit1 to show how I can be a fool too and not read a full sig. daggarz appears to be in Nemesis. Sorrrry bout mistaking you as a spineless, bullying Valhallan, bro. :P

Edited by General Specific

Now this is nice to see even if it is suicide, especially from someone coming from The Phoenix Federation. >_> Good luck, and don't die.

GL, HF, DD

Edited by Lord Razzia

There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. If there was even a slim chance that this would effect the war in any way aside from causing more destruction and increasing global radiation (ie. balancing the scales) I honestly would praise you, mhawk. But this is simply suicide, you're leading religios zealots to the slaughter.

Your heart is in the right place, but this isn't remotely honourable in my eyes.

There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. If there was even a slim chance that this would effect the war in any way aside from causing more destruction and increasing global radiation (ie. balancing the scales) I honestly would praise you, mhawk. But this is simply suicide, you're leading religios zealots to the slaughter.

Your heart is in the right place, but this isn't remotely honourable in my eyes.

You'd rather live and watch your friends die -- friends you swore you would defend -- than die right alongside them?

I think it is more honorable to hold your agreement as you should in the face of destruction then behind a shield.

Good to see the people who are sticking to the treaty for better AND worse.

It's not like any other alliances formed under similar circumstances.

Like being vastly outnumbered and leaving alliances to fight for personal honor.

You'd rather live and watch your friends die -- friends you swore you would defend -- than die right alongside them?

The NPO didn't have a hope as soon as all it's MADP allies cancelled on it. If you're going to stand by your allies, you do it immediately. You don't hold off and then form a rag-tag band of warriors once the !@#$ has already hit the fan, claiming to be valorous.

Edit: agafaba and AbysmalPea my response applies to your statements as well.

Edited by DeathDealer

man why would you do this.

not only are you bieng with NPO, but you are going to create riots in TPF now

1) Because I gave my word.

2) Maybe everyone needs some riots to see what needs to be done. This is war, not duck duck goose.

Edited by mhawk

I'm rather ignorant of TPF government structure, but uh, couldn't you have told TPF from your position of power that it would honor its treaty with NPO instead of doing this?

Seems like people should defect to avoid upholding treaty commitments, not as their only means to actually uphold them.

I'm rather ignorant of TPF government structure, but uh, couldn't you have told TPF from your position of power that it would honor its treaty with NPO instead of doing this?

Seems like people should defect to avoid upholding treaty commitments, not as their only means to actually uphold them.

My allies informed me their position. I had talks with my gov. Sometimes the hardest decisions take great sacrifice to wake the dragons.

QFT