Elysium

mhawk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So TPF's involvement in upholding their treaty with Pacifica was conditioned on whether or not other tC alliances would uphold their treaties?

Have we discovered the definition of dishonorable opportunist bandwagoners?

That is a very gross simplification and distortion of a complex and hard decision.

The NPO didn't have a hope as soon as all it's MADP allies cancelled on it. If you're going to stand by your allies, you do it immediately. You don't hold off and then form a rag-tag band of warriors once the !@#$ has already hit the fan, claiming to be valorous.

Edit: agafaba and AbysmalPea my response applies to your statements as well.

So, what? He wasn't fast enough to be considered "honourable" in your book? Remind me never to pay attention to your opinions again.

So, what? He wasn't fast enough to be considered "honourable" in your book? Remind me never to pay attention to your opinions again.

When I got home to this I had literally 10 mins to decide, after being informed what was going on. I knew what I had to do. Was only one option.

When I got home to this I had literally 10 mins to decide, after being informed what was going on. I knew what I had to do. Was only one option.

The fact that I am not making a "hard six" joke in this post is a testament to how much I like you right now.

Sorry Mhawk, not trying to be a jerk.

Good decision, and fight well.

I was about to write something long and overly wordy correcting you.

Basically, you caught it:

mhawk = man of his word

TPF = infra > anything, especially on windy days

Edited by General Specific

Going solo rather than leading his old alliance in some sort of effective resistance? Please, Doitzel. Don't undermine your own intelligence. Despite what you may think I do have respect for skilled debaters.

Though we are enemies today, I must acknowledge the honor and courage you are showing by fighting this war. I can only imagine that your path to redemption will be a bit less rocky than those friends who will watch you die.