Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

I look forward to engaging in our friendship with GATO as equals.

I'm puzzled by those who call these terms "forced." No one forced GATO to accept these terms. They are free to make any treaties they wish and do all Things and Acts which alliances may do.

Why do you even bother?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm puzzled by those who call these terms "forced." No one forced GATO to accept these terms. They are free to make any treaties they wish and do all Things and Acts which alliances may do.

Because, of course, this was discussed then signed while GATO had no Viceroy looking down at them, right?

Oh, is this the Dove Doctrine 2.0? Congrats to all.

:ph34r:

Stranger things have happened.

Who knows what the future holds? There is no harm in seeing if there is any grounds for a real friendship; after all, that is all that a PIAT is, a first step. If not, then that will be the end of it. But there is always grounds for hope.

Just as they were free for the past year? Seriously drop the facade. You only released GATO because you felt the winds of change, and they weren't laced with cherry blossoms, but mustard gas for NPO.

Edited by valkyrie9002

I think the question is: was GATO's release from terms survival contingent on signing this treaty?

edit: fixed

Edited by Prodigal Moon

It's the Apocalypse

Hell has frozen over

It's the end of the world as we know it

Somebody pushed the big red button in the White house

I missed a bunch and created a new one but those fit my thoughts. :ph34r:

Edit : lol spelling

Edited by Random

Well thats certainly possible. However I would like to look through a different paradigm; one not clouded with that 'peace and love for all' dribble NPO only preaches when they are scared. NPO is losing major ground in the PR war, and are scratching for every inch they can grab. So you give them their peace, pat them on the head, and tell them if they stray too far from the teet of Pacifica or start making decisions contrary to the wishes of their former master Chris_Kaos might make a dramatic return to CN.

Now I ask, how long till you roll them again?

congrats to GATO and Pacifica. only the future will tell what this treaty was built on. currently only two alliances know the truth and anyone outside will only bias it to see what they want to see.

This, to me, stands out among a sea of comments. I applaud you for your insight. :)

Thanks to all the well-wishers. It is emphatically a new era for our alliance and I look forward to being a part of it.

-Kev

This, to me, stands out among a sea of comments. I applaud you for your insight. :)

Thanks to all the well-wishers. It is emphatically a new era for our alliance and I look forward to being a part of it.

-Kev

You'll be fine. Do what you feel is right, whether that matches what the loudest opinions of the day are, or not, and things work themselves out in the end.

I like this purely because the amount of tears it is producing.

Have I told you I love you today?

Edited by bigwoody