Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did follow that procedure and after all your allies granted me peace I came out of peace mode and was immediately attacked by your alliance specifically. Once I interjected and tried to receive peace, I was ignored by you on irc, and even made a thread on the OWF which I saw you reading at one point. You chose not to respond and your alliance continued to hit my nation until it was rubble.

Moo's stated you can contact him and talk to him. It's your onus to contact him.

But you won't contact him, because you don't want peace. You choose to deny the mercy of the Emperor, because you can continue to use it as a propaganda point in your campaign. Vox doesn't want peace; they want eternal war. Vox only wants to be fighting the NPO to their last breath, not because of anything we do, not because of any policy, or because of any war, but because we exist.

Moo's stated you can contact him and talk to him. It's your onus to contact him.

But you won't contact him, because you don't want peace. You choose to deny the mercy of the Emperor, because you can continue to use it as a propaganda point in your campaign. Vox doesn't want peace; they want eternal war. Vox only wants to be fighting the NPO to their last breath, not because of anything we do, not because of any policy, or because of any war, but because we exist.

Your lack of reading competency is astounding. I did contact him and I do have peace now, but only because I rerolled under a new nation.

An excellent announcement! CN seems to be going through a progressive era o/

A bounty springs from the hand of the Pacifican emperor? Not without strings attached, in as much of a literal sense as you'd like to take it.

If there is a progressive movement in going on it is not coming from any beneficence on the part of the Pacificans. They are being dragged along kicking and screaming into the future.

So you're simply ignoring his words that you just quoted where he said he attempted to contact Moo on IRC only to be ignored, and that he also attempted to raise the issue here without success?

Your statement regarding Vox makes no sense. Why would we want eternal war? What profit is there in that for us? We can wage a war of ideas here and thoroughly drub you due to your side's lack of ammunition, and never even have to fire a shot from our nations. I realize you guys have a new initiative to come out and actually confront us, but you might want to actually have something to confront us with other than the same old tired lines that didn't work when USBR used them in February. We could still do this while at peace with NPO. Of course, our doing so would pretty much guarantee we wouldn't be at peace for long, since as I've said a couple times already NPO can't ZI an idea so they ZI the nation of the person putting that idea forward once it becomes too uncomfortable and inconvenient to continue allowing it to happen. It is a fallback strategy for the intellectually deficient and only works when the target is personally invested in their nation. It will never work on us.

Actually he is a member of NSO who now has peace after re-rolling. He was denied peace after attempting to contact Moo through both IRC and forums. reading what he has said helps ya know.

Are you the same guy who so graciously helped GATO for the last 7 months? I feel sorry for them.

Congratulations GATO. It's great to see that you're finally free of chains that you never should have been put in in the first place. That said, this blatant PR move isn't going to stop what's coming next.

Can someone explain the Pacific ZI policy in plain english?

the Emperor reserves the right to extend those sentences to fit the crime; however, under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler.

1. You can't force the destruction of a ruler

2. What if the nation never reaches ZI?

For all in-character actions taken against The New Pacific Order, reasonable terms in relation to the crime will be presented to the offending ruler. These terms shall be designed to uphold the highest values and traditions of the Order

1. What constitutes reasonable, this is an arbitrary value.

2. Traditions such as holding GATO hostage for so long and the permanent war with FAN?

3. Should the ruler reject said reasonable terms and reroll, what then?

Edited by New Reverie