Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vox does claim to be leading a giant conspiracy don’t they?

My point was that it's ridiculous, as a member of an alliance that's held GATO under viceroy for over a year, to try to make people think that Vox is somehow trying to prevent GATO from going free. You're just making stuff up at this point.

As usual, you managed to miss the point completely.

Edited by Vilien

Thats one way of looking at it but as we have learned over the past few days from GATO the ending of the viceroy and the PIAT were on the table before Blacky even posted his thread. One could easily argue that Vox and Friends(ie. balcky) were in their last minute desperation trying derail the process and screw GATO over for their own sycophantic cause.

For some reason I'm doubting GATO being set free is what Vox is waiting for.

My point was that it's ridiculous, as a member of an alliance that's held GATO under viceroy for over a year, to try to make people think that Vox is somehow trying to prevent GATO from going free. You're just making stuff up at this point.

I'm not making anything up. Terms for the freeing of GATO are on the table and all of a sudden their is this massive push by Vox et. al. to have GATO freed. I dont buy that its coincidence. With their spy ring Vox knew full well that GATO viceroyship was coming to an end. Blacky's thread was solely an attempt to derail the process and if that failed at least they could argue that it was the NPO bending to public pressure timeline be damned.

I'm not making anything up. Terms for the freeing of GATO are on the table and all of a sudden their is this massive push by Vox et. al. to have GATO freed. I dont buy that its coincidence. With their spy ring Vox knew full well that GATO viceroyship was coming to an end. Blacky's thread was solely an attempt to derail the process and if that failed at least they could argue that it was the NPO bending to public pressure timeline be damned.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Why would Blacky, of all people, be trying to derail GATO being freed? Any concrete evidence there?

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Why would Blacky, of all people, be trying to derail GATO being freed? Any concrete evidence there?

He is claiming that Blacky was trying to take advantage of the GATO situation for propaganda purposes, and that said propaganda would be weakened if GATO became free.

Whether this is true or not is one thing; trying to portray the allegation as ridiculous is either hyperbole or ... something else.

Lots of people have used the political situations of others for propaganda purposes.

He is claiming that Blacky was trying to take advantage of the GATO situation for propaganda purposes, and that said propaganda would be weakened if GATO became free.

Whether this is true or not is one thing; trying to portray the allegation as ridiculous is either hyperbole or ... something else.

Lots of people have used the political situations of others for propaganda purposes.

Some of us actually speak out for freedom out of our own good will, you know?

Thats one way of looking at it but as we have learned over the past few days from GATO the ending of the viceroy and the PIAT were on the table before Blacky even posted his thread. One could easily argue that Vox and Friends(ie. balcky) were in their last minute desperation trying derail the process and screw GATO over for their own sycophantic cause.

No, actually one could not argue that. People posting in support of freeing GATO cannon be blamed for the NPO being jerks and holding onto GATO longer because their posts. The only one at fault would be the NPO.

No, actually one could not argue that. People posting in support of freeing GATO cannon be blamed for the NPO being jerks and holding onto GATO longer because their posts. The only one at fault would be the NPO.

Triyun was joking when he said that, you know. If people's posts about GATO really made us hold on to them longer, this would be the worst time to release them, because they've sort of hit their peak.

Geez Louise, you guys are still trying to spin this?

I guess I can't fault your persistence.

What is there to spin? Your alliance commits several unjustifiable acts and later apologizes for them when PR gets rough. Well, not exactly an apology put rather giving back the sovereignty you wrongfully took from GATO in the first place. Are you expected to be thanked and congratulated? Think about it for a moment.

What is there to spin? Your alliance commits several unjustifiable acts and later apologizes for them when PR gets rough. Well, not exactly an apology put rather giving back the sovereignty you wrongfully took from GATO in the first place. Are you expected to be thanked and congratulated? Think about it for a moment.

At least it wasn't chalked up to a clerical error like the year-long GPA nuke ban. Progress!