Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM FREE I AM FREE I AM FREE

GATO IS FREE GATO IS FREE GATO IS FREE

I find this rather ironic as I remember 2 days ago in another thread someone "challenged" us to ask the question 'Will someone in GATO ask for Freedom' - I did in a reply to that thread then left a nice quip on the way out

Anyway yes we are free although what we and the rest of civilised CN society is not free from are those STINKING Trolls

All I can say is, we are Free, thanks NPO (there have been a many a good times with those guys and thats not including Lossantos and SDRD pissing each other off

Having SDRD around to piss lossantos off has been humorous at times and disastrous in others.

I think in all, most people would agree, that whilst the situation was never a good thing and will never a good thing, the passing time was not such a terrible thing (bar a few unfortunate situations).

There are very few people on in my time zone, so it has been good to have SDRD around to chat with and whilst we disagree on some things, its been fun.

What JMK said I agree with

As what the trolls think - Couldnt give a flying rats toss - although you do make wonderful entertainment

Revenge - gonna be odd for a while without you guys - oh and unbanning your sorry backside from the IRC rooms - (Connection issues :P )

Edited by Palpatine001

Oh, most definitely. NPO cares very much about what the CN Peanut Gallery thinks.

Well, perhaps not directly but some other alliances seem to atleast think similiarly with what the Peanut Gallery that you refer to thinks and you most certainly care very much about what they think so indirectly NPO's recent decisions have been affected by the peanut gallery as you call the forum.

Considering that NPO attacked GATO because of a retarded surrender condition from a war that happened over a year ago at that stage, yes - I am sure.

You forgot the part where the person's action who gave them the CB wasn't even in GATo at the time, and was gone for months, making it an out dated CB.

Vox doesn't have to like the decisions GATO makes in order to support their right to make those decisions, my dear friend

The difference between not likening the decision and the savage attack that has been sustained by GATO from over a dozen different alliances is substantial. I have only ever seen verbal attacks of this magnitude against an alliance during a time of bitter war. The message it sends is do it our way or else. Who's the evil empire now?

Edited by Alterego

Oh, most definitely. NPO cares very much about what the CN Peanut Gallery thinks.

I hardly think that the CN Peanut Gallery cares what the NPO thinks, either. If it can bring your heinous practices to light in the eyes of your allies - who, I'd venture to say, may not be so ignorant as to deride public opinion out of hand - I think that is enough to make a difference, don't you? In fact, recent history shows that it really does not matter whether the NPO takes notice or not. Sorry about that.

Without upholding the rule of law we are no better than the savage unaligned.

The savage unaligned huh, I wanna make sure I understand this, so The Revenge Doctrine that allows players to unaligned themselves on the Red Team with the backing of The NPO you consider savage ?

I can keep going if you'd like.

Without upholding the rule of law we are no better than the savage unaligned.

What garbage Planet Bob blockbuster movie are you quoting here? I know I've heard this before, and I know GGA didn't make up something original...

The savage unaligned huh, I wanna make sure I understand this, so The Revenge Doctrine that allows players to unaligned themselves on the Red Team with the backing of The NPO you consider savage ?

It is the peaceful gesture of a gracious civilization to extend the warm embrace of its protection to its more backwards brethren.

It is the peaceful gesture of a gracious civilization to extend the warm embrace of its protection to its more backwards brethren.

hahahaha, as Doitzel said your lying it on thick, however I like a good rper and your playing your role to perfection. I wish you were a women, that way I could assosiate your character with that loon ball Ann Coulter

What about the Church of Maroon, which your alliance was instrumental in demolishing?

What from I know of that incident (I had to dive into the history books), the Church of Maroon was unfortunate it that it was not clear enough in its objectives and through its ambiguity raised certain conflicts.

What from I know of that incident (I had to dive into the history books), the Church of Maroon was unfortunate it that it was not clear enough in its objectives and through its ambiguity raised certain conflicts.

In English for our younger viewers

It wasn't ran by the current power structure, so it had to go .. amirite

The difference between not likening the decision and the savage attack that has been sustained by GATO from over a dozen different alliances is substantial. I have only ever seen verbal attacks of this magnitude against an alliance during a time of bitter war. The message it sends is do it our way or else. Who's the evil empire now?

All this whining over people disagreeing with GATO's decision is getting silly. I've seen no vicious attacks, disagreements sure, but nothing so bad as you speak of. Yeah, maybe one side is still trying to use GATO for political gain against NPO and allies, but there is another distinct side, that you seem to be part of, that is trying to blow disagreement over a puny PIAT into something it's not.

Maybe both sides should just shut up about the PIAT and wait to see what GATO does next.

But wouldn't the very essence of being a "backward brethren" and a "savage unaligned" imply that one already does not have a clear objective?

Unaligned rulers have no clear objective, so why are they offered such gracious protection, while others had to die?