Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moo is on IRC every night, if FAN is confused about what come out of peace mode and fight means, then FAN can query him. It is not like he's hiding in an undisclosed location or anything.

You know, that's funny you should mention that, because last time I checked, I was banned from #nsa. <_<

I don't see any members of the NPO on the ban list of #fan.

I was not aware that FAN was having trouble interpreting what Moo means, may I tell the Emperor to expect a query on clarification?

It's always hard to interpret a lair. Seeing as how our numbers have been decimated to less than 1/3 of what they were when you stabbed us in the back on the terms. I guess were just a little sketchy as to when you guys decide the war is over if the rest of us come out of peace. Would it be when there is only 20 of us left? Maybe 10? Or 2? You can see how it's hard for us to want to roll the dice on a big fat question mark like Moo.

Congratulations GATO. It's great to see that you're finally free of chains that you never should have been put in in the first place. That said, this blatant PR move isn't going to stop what's coming next.

It is true, the tragedy that GATO faced could have easily been avoided if only they had followed the terms of their previous peace agreement and barred Chris_Kaos from power.

It is true, the tragedy that GATO faced could have easily been avoided if only they had followed the terms of their previous peace agreement and barred Chris_Kaos from power.

Could have also been avoided if the NPO didn't use a year old excuse of a him getting a deputy position to go to war.

BUT THE LAW IS ALWAYS WHAT MUST BE DONE!

It's always hard to interpret a lair. Seeing as how our numbers have been decimated to less than 1/3 of what they were when you stabbed us in the back on the terms. I guess were just a little sketchy as to when you guys decide the war is over if the rest of us come out of peace. Would it be when there is only 20 of us left? Maybe 10? Or 2? You can see how it's hard for us to want to roll the dice on a big fat question mark like Moo.

You've managed to last this long in peace mode. Do you really think that if you entered war mode, your numbers would begin to rapidly drop all of a sudden?

Easy now, you know that issue isn't giving them bad PR at the moment. ;)

Maybe we should have made the NAAC anniversary a little more permanent then. I wish there had been this much unity against tyranny much earlier. The cyberverse may not have sucked for so long. Also, what about FAN?

The world begs NPO to release GATO and NPO is evil for refusing. NPO releases GATO and they are just looking for positive press.

Ah, what it must be like to have the mind of a child.

The fact that GATO was under NPO's control in the first place is wrong and disgusting. For NPO to end this, is nothing short of obligatory. It was their fault for being so cruel in the first place, which is the reason for the PR backlash. There is nothing to do about it now.

The world begs NPO to release GATO and NPO is evil for refusing. NPO releases GATO and they are just looking for positive press.

I'm sure you know first hand, I'm going to spell this out to you in plain simple to read English like hooked on phonics.

NPO had no choice, they see the writings on the wall, they know there being targeted, you said it yourself, The NPO will do what ever is necessary to maintain it's current state of power...

This is what is necessary for them to survive, because with every passing day, and every idiotic sentence or strategic game play they made to advance themselves the community as a whole let this happen, guess who has the power to stop them?

:ph34r:

npoimperial.png

The Taxman Cometh

IV. For all in-character actions taken against The New Pacific Order, reasonable terms in relation to the crime will be presented to the offending ruler. These terms shall be designed to uphold the highest values and traditions of the Order and under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler. (Compliments of TPF; I couldn't have said it better)

tl:dr Starfox is hereby released from ZI; GATO is free and Jarheads are given white peace.

So, are you actually going to present FAN with reasonable terms then? It would go a long way towards proving your commitment to this policy if you were to apologize for your actions during the last peace terms for FAN.

It should never have happened...period. To give you an example you may be able to understand (granted it will be far more extreme but it should be adequate to get through to you) would be proud of somebody who stopped butchering babies? Or would you be still pissed that they did it in the first place and only stopped because they realized people don't stand for it?

It should never have happened...period. To give you an example you may be able to understand (granted it will be far more extreme but it should be adequate to get through to you) would be proud of somebody who stopped butchering babies?

You are comparing a mutual agreement on peace terms at the end of a war that GATO instigated to the butchering of children?

Out of arguments?

You are comparing a mutual agreement on peace terms at the end of a war that GATO instigated to the butchering of children?

Out of arguments?

I said it was over the top in the post. So no, the two are hardly comparable in terms of scale. However, I'm trying to give you an idea for the train of thought by exaggerating it extremely. Clearly I failed.

Not to mention I never really thought GATO deserved what it got. Attacked MAYBE, the viceroy...no.

And one can never run out of arguments. Good arguments maybe, but not arguments.